Chapter 7

1 year later

In 1 year Inko is now the number 2 hero Rumi is number 3 Ryuko is number 4 Nana is number 5 hero. All might was still the number 1 hero but everyday more people were looking up to Nana,Ryuko,Rumi and Inko the only reason they are not higher is because of the government. The government doesn't want any of them to be number one because they won't tell them where to find The Creator that gave them their support items they have.

Izuku Incursio persona is loved by the citizens. They see him as a hero but the police and some heros see him as a threat. He is the most wanted person in Japan for saving people without a license to do it. Most heroes know not to try and attack him, the only one that still try are new heroes thinking they can win or All Might and Endeavor. Ever since Endeavor got put as the number 6 hero he tried everything to get back up but he could never beat any of the top 5.

Izuku was going rooftop to rooftop in his Incursio armor looking for any villain,thugs rapist to send to jail. When he saw a man in a black suit exit from a dark fog portal. He started walking away so Izuku tuned invisible and followed him. After following him for a little bit the man turned around Izuku thought he was found out until the man moved out of the way from a fist aiming for him. When Izuku looked at who threw the punch he saw All Might.

Few minutes before

Toshinori was walking with Izumi looking for Nana or Inko ever since they left him he has been trying to get them back. He tried calling them; they never picked up when they did hero work with each other they hardly talked to him. As he was thinking of ways to get them back he saw a man in a black suit after looking at him he knew that man was All For One.

Yagi: Izumi get out of here.

Izumi: What, why is there something wrong?

Yagi: My nemesis is in front of us. I'm going to stop him before he hurts anyone.

Toshinori looked around he saw nobody looking at him so he turned into his All Might form and rushed at All For One. Izumi stayed and brought out her phone live streaming this fight. As the hero and villain started to fight Izuku started getting the people out of danger as he was almost done. All might punch the villain in the face sending him into a building making it collapse on people.

Izuku saw the building collapse so he shouted Mahapadma to freeze space and time to save everyone but when he got in the building he saw 2 families holding their kid one of them was a dad with light gold hair the mother had dark purple hair wearing glasses holding there Daughter with purple hair and Earphone Jack like her mother. The other family all had green hair, the mother and father holding their Daughter that had green thorn covered vines for hair. As he got to the families he saw how much damage they had on them. He took them outside with the other people he saved.

Izuku unfroze space and time. When he unfroze time the parents of the 2 kids fell to the ground. Izuku ran up to them seeing what's wrong with them when he saw blood come from their stomachs he inspected and saw they had a holes in their heart and other spots. He was going to try and same them when Esdeath and Seras told him to dodge. Izuku tuned his body to shadows and put on an Ice shield to protect the people but the fist broke the shield hitting the parents making his 20% chance of saving them turn to 0%. Izuku turned around seeing  All Might surprised.

Izuku: What the hell All Might I was trying to save those people and you attacked me.

AM: How did you dodge my attack?

Izuku: You just killed 4 people that I could have saved and all you are thinking about is how I dodge your attack.

AM: I will stop you villain no matter what.