Chapter 1

You may think that having a mother that's the number 10 pro hero and your step dad that's the number one hero both in the eyes of the public and you,you would have quite an easy and comforting life right?

No. At least not if you were quirkless. If you had a quirk, well that's a whole different story. But there was still hope for him

This is what a young Izuku Midoriya learnt on that terrible and wonderful day.

We can see Inko Midoriya in casual clothes sitting in a waiting room with her husband Toshinori Yagi and their two children and their children babysitters. One of them is a 4 year old Izuku Midoriya talking to one of his babysitter 14 year old Rumi Usagiyama and at the other seats is small girl with yellow hair and green eyes,her name Izumi Yagi she just a few months younger than her brother, who is 5 months older than her she talking to there other babysitter 14 year old Ryuko Tatsuma.

The two children were happily talking with their babysitters about what quirk they will get while their parents were looking at this with smiles on their faces. Izuku loved spending time with his babysitters because they had cool quirks and that they are going to UA next year. Izumi never really cared about them; she only liked her friend Katsuki Bakugo and her parents.

Suddenly the secretary came to them and spoke to Inko and Toshinori.

S:Miss and Mister Yagi?

Inko/Tagi: Yes

S:The doctor has the results, if you two could please come with me to his office.

Inko/Tagi:Of course, come on kids lets go.

Kids: YEEEEEES

Ryuko/Rumi:Good luck you two.

Izuku runs up to his babysitters hugging them then he goes to his parents. The parents and the kids walked in the doctor's office. They all sat down with Inko with Izuku next to each other and Toshinori and Izumi next to each other.

The doctor looked happy and sad at the same time. This made Inko worried a little as for Toshinori he did not notice.

Dr:Miss and Mister Yagi I have to tell you two that I have good and bad news for you. Which one would you like to hear first?

Inko paled a little bit at the thought for her kids. Toshinori did not look worried because there was good news for them. Inko swallowed a bit of saliva and opened her mouth. Toshinori opened his mouth to answer.

Inko: The bad news.

Tagi: The good news.

Inko looked at her husband confused that he was not worried for their kids. Izuku and Izumi were also oblivious about what was happening; they were too excited. The doctor finally spoke to them.

The doctor looked at them confused then back to his papers.

Dr: I'm going with the bad news first and I'm sorry to tell you that your son Izuku Midoriya has an extra joint in his pinky toe in other words he does not have a quirk nor will ever have one. I'm sorry.

Izuku paled at those words, his eyes widened, crying a little also while his jaw fell as well.

Inko closed her eyes while sadness invaded her. Toshinori looked a little sad and disappointed at hearing this. Izumi watched with a happy smile on her face knowing the good news will be about her.

Tagi:(thoughts) That's a shame. Hopefully my daughter will get a good quirk so me and Inko will train her for one for all.

Izumi :(thoughts) Yes I'm going to be the favorite child now and no one will care for Izuku now.