CHAPTER 17

CHANYEOL POV

We where walking until we saw that some girl grabbed y/ns hand. And the girl said..
"Omg....arent you y/n!"
How does that girl know her. She is our manager. Are managers famous too?
"Omg.... U r Park y/n ryt? I cant believe! ur my favorite actress. I'm ur no. 1 fan."
Wait....what did she say?! Park y/n?! Actress!?
I looked at the members and they were also in shock. I was deeply hurt. She....she lied to us the whole time...how could she...she looked at us in teary eyes....I left the place with chen xiumin sehun and lay.

KAI POV

my heart was completely broken. I couldn't believe she lied...y/n lied..she even changed her name....the whole y/n was fake....I looked at her with teary eyes and left with d.o baek and suho..

Y/n POV

I felt so sad..they must be thinking that I'm a bitch. I feel hurt...I want to explain..I was about to cry...but my fan is here..i dont want anyone to know that I'm here. She asked me to take a picture with her and i did and i went running behind them. I ruined.... I tried to call everyone...but...no one attended their phones. I went back to the hotel but..everyone closed their doors when they saw me...i cried so hard.. so hard until i couldn't breath..I went outside and called dohyung
Dohyung: hello my dearest y/n.
Me: dohyung...*sound shivers*
Dohyung: What happend!? Dont make me scared! Tell me baby!
Me: they....they found out the truth....*cries*
Dohyung: how? Dont cry please..I cant hold on if ur crying.
Me: a random girl knew who I'm and she....she said she is my fan.
Dohyung: please y/n...dont cry...explain to them...
Me: but...but...they are avoiding me now...I'm a bitch..
Dohyung: y/n! Dont say that! Arasso! Ur not! Please...please dont cry..
While I was crying and talking someone tapped on my shoulders. And it was suho hyung. I looked at suho hyung and then hugged him tightly and cried.
"Hyung....please let me explain...please...I'm not trying to get ur attention..."

Hyung was a bit rude and told me "come to the living room" and he left..I told to dohyung on the phone
"Hyung I will call u back later. "
Dohyung: please call me later. Dont cry huh. If it's not solved call me I will come there asap
"Thanks hyung" I told and ended the call.

D.o POV

I couldn't say...anything...I'm a bit sure that she has some reasons behind it....later I saw suho hyung and y/n entering to the living room. Then....y/n kneeled down in front of us crying too much..I couldn't see that and I asked her to get up. She looked like a mess...she cried to much...everyone is worried about her now....

Y/N POV

I didnt know how to explain..will they believe me...I decided to kneel down and ask for forgiveness. Seeing this d.o hyung and chen hyung made me sit on the chair.
"I want to explain..please let me explain...I'm sorry for hurting..u guys were so nice to me....now...I guess it's time for me to say who I'm and why I came to Korea." I said.
I saw all looking at my face.
"Its because of my life...it all started when I was born...my mother passed away when she gave birth to me...from there onwards my dad looked after me...he was my everything...I went to school but I didnt have any friends..the other children in my class and my seniors always bullied me..but...I continued since want to have a job and look after my dad who I love the most. 1 day when I was getting bullied, 1 of my senior named "Dhruv" helped me. Later we became best friends. He was the only friend I had.
When I reached grade 11..I saw my dad being weaker and weaker...he wasnt energetic...I asked him what happened but..he said he was okay...1 day when I came back from school..I saw my dad lying on the floor..I panicked and called the ambulance...when we reached the hospital the doctor where in a rush...Dhruv came to me and he looked at me i was crying too much. He held me and said that its gonna be okay. Then the doctor came out of the room and he said "its seems that he is suffering from lung cancer for few months" " I said.....it was hard for me to continue I closed my eyes letting my tears. Then i felt someone hugging me and someone else wiping my tears. It was lay and d.o hyung. I continued
"I was shocked hearing that..I was deep in thoughts...Dhruv shaked me and hugged me tightly saying it will be alright...he also started crying...after awhile the nurse came out and asked me to pay the bill. I went to see the doctor and I begged him to give me atleast 1 week. He allowed me..I started going for part time jobs after school. I stopped staying at the house and stayed at the hospital. My dad never talked or moved a finger after entering the hospital. He only blinked his eyes. After a week I didnt even get half of the amount I needed for the treatment. I felt like a useless person..I want my dad back at any cost...but.. couldn't...I went to the hospital and when I went to the doctor he said that the treatment has started. "B-but the bill..." I asked and he said that it was already settled. I wanted to know who did that. He said that it was Dhruv. I didnt know...I didnt know how to thank him...I just hugged him tightly and he said.
"Its the least I can do for you"
I was so grateful to have him as a frnd. "Where did u get the money?" I asked he said that he asked him mom. For a couple of days my dad was improving in his health he started talking a bit and started to move his hands..but..then the doctor said that his body cant take the medicines anymore and he needs a surgery asap. Hearing his Dhruv again lends me some money. A day before this surgery.. my dad said he wants to see me and Dhruv again. I went inside crying and my dad took dhruv's hand and kept my hand on his. He said "This might be the last time" "
I started crying and sobbing hard.
I continued
" he said " dhruv...please take care of her...she is my diamond.." and then.....he didnt move a bit...his eyes were closed and tears rolled down..he was...dead...
APPA! was the only word I could say...I felt like dying...I felt to end my life...I didnt know for whom I'm living for. I tried suicide for a few times. But then...I thought...its life...there will be ups and downs. Dhruv always comforted me . He always brought good for me to eat. He makes sure I slept enough. After a few days, Dhruv took me to his home. I went there and his mom loved me like I was her daughter. She said "y/n..now u can call me mom. I will be ur mom. I have 2 children. U and Dhruv" that words warmed my heart that time. After a month Dhruv asked me to come to the beach next to our school. I went there and I saw Dhruv holding a rose. He proposed me. It was on oct 18."
Suho: so the wallpaper of ur number...is dhruv?
Me: yes.
I continued.
After a few months Dhruv graduated and went to arts and music academy. He told me that his dream was to be a music composer and song writer. He also said that I have the talent to become a singer. Later Dhruv became the best composer in India and got many awards. But..after he got famous his mom started to avoid me..whenever i see her she doesnt mind me. She acts like she didnt see me. And it hurted me so much. After an year I was finally done with the academy.
After a week Dhruv called me and said that his mom arranged him a marriage with her bestfriends daughter named Sera after 2 days. Dhruv has told me many times that sera is obsessed with him and never stops irritating him. His mom said that if he doesnt get married to priya,she will kill me. Dhruv said that he wanted to meet me asap. I met him and he told that we will live forever together. After 2 days, the day of arranged marriage came, Dhruv ran from the ceremony and he came and stood in front of my apartment asking me to come down. I went down and saw his eyes full of tears. Suddenly he hugged me and he put a ring on my finger. The ring says "his queen" and I looked at it. He kissed me and said. "I will be back. Wait for me. Love me. I love you so much. If I dont come back dont loose hope in life. Keep going. Be a big singer like I wish. Bye for now." I went back home and waited for him. He didnt call me or texted me that night. I called him several times but he didnt attend. The next day.....i read something which I never wanted.
"FAMOUS SONG COMPOSER DHRUV WAS FOUND DEAD UNDER THE SEA NEAR THE BRIDGE. THE POSTPARTUM SAYS THAT ITS A SUICIDE. " "

I raised my head up and say all the 9 tearing up and hugging me tightly.
Chen hyung:*wipes his tears* but...why did u come to korea?
I continued
"After Dhruv's death his mom wanted to kill me since he died for me to live. She never speaked to me properly after Dhruv became a rich man. She was ashamed talking to me since I was poor. She always abused me. She hits me stamped me, kicked me. She said that she will kill me...but inch by inch...she wants me to suffer....she said she will teach me how it feels to loose someone you care. So..I'm scared actually...I really dont say this to anyone....only u guys and a few knows about it. guys...please be carefull...anything can happen to u guys. That's y I didnt want to say this to u guys."
Lay hyung: so...does she know that ur here on korea?
Me: yes...remember last time when my lip and forehead was bleeding? It was her girl guard who tried to take me back india.
__________________________________