CHAPTER 16

CHEN POV

We reached at the beatuful place. It was so peaceful without any noise...only natural sounds. I saw 10 cycles. She prepared everything well.

KAI POV

Tbh...she really impressed me...she has that bravery..she is very cool.

Y/N POV

We reached there and we took our cycle and was about to go...that's when I noticed that chanyeol hyungs cycle seat was too high.
Me: hyung...that's too high. Wah! I cant even sit there I guess.
Hyung: hahaha..try
Me: okay...
I tried but....there was no way for me to sit on that seat. It was high...I tried so much and finally sat...
Me: wah! I can see the world...
Suho: hahaha...world..
Chanyeol: ok...now let's cycle..
Me: but hyung...see...my foot cant reach the pedal.. can u just hold the cycle so I can jump down?
Chanyeol:haha...yeah...
__________________________________

Baekhyun POV

Lol...I laughed when she said "I can see the world". She is cute. She is like me. She asked chanyeols help to get down..he held the cycle and then she jumped down by putting one of her hand on chanyeols shoulder. I.didnt.like.that.....
        After a few mins we started cycling...it was more like a race...
Me and y/n was racing each other....
Y/n: hyung!hyung! Baekhyun hyung!!! Look there!
Me: where?
Y/n: bye! I won! U lost! Kekeke
Me: smart girl huh
Y/n : I know...I'm a smarty.
Chanyeol: yah! Let me see who can defeat me.
Y/n: I want to challenge!
Chanyeol: okay! Let's go!
Y/n: do you know....I'm so strong today!
Me: haha...why?
Y/n: cus.....I ATE D.O HYUNGS COOKED FOOD.*says louder to get noticed my d.o*
Me: yes yes....IM ALSO ENERGETIC BECAUSE OF HIS FOOOD. *does the same*
D.o: yah! Enough baekhyun hyung. *laughs*
Y/n passes chanyeol and said "wohooo"

KAI POV

I was the last because I was enjoying the surroundings....later I saw y/n stopped cycling and asked others to go in front of her...then I saw that she joined me. It was just us for like 30 mins.
Y/n: hey hyung..what happened?
Me: nothing...I was just enjoying the nature..
Y/n: hmm...true....fresh air....isnt it refreshing?
Me: yeah...so true..let's enjoy
Y/n: are you tired? Should we take a small rest?
Me: um..yeah maybe...
y/n: guys!!! Rest?
Suho: yes yes yes yes...I need it.
All: we too.
Y/n:look here!
We all went..and we saw a beautiful view...full of greenery...I took a picture...in that picture y/n was also there...I changed it into my wallpaper. I showed her.
Y/n: hyung! My face is there.
Me: that's okay.
Y/n: let's take a selca
She posed ✌ next to her eyes and I did a finger heart.
Y/n: cute! Guys! Do u want an ot9 picture?
Suho: oh..come guys let's take one.
Y/n: chanyeol Hyung stand a bit closer to chen hyung.
She took a photo and it was so good. Suho changed his wallpaper to it.
Y/n: let's continue cycling. At the top we have a small canteen to have snacks.
Chen: yes let's go.
Me: I'm a bit hungry.

BAEKHYUN POV

We reached at the end and it was hella hard. I saw y/n panting.
Me: *laughing* haha...u okay?
Y/n:I'm *pants* sorry *pants* I  *pants* wont prepare cycling anymore *pants*
Xiumin: I think I lost some weight. *laughs*
Lay: I haven't cycled for a while. So my legs will start paining.
Y/n: there is the canteen! Can someone come with me. Because I cant carry all the snacks and cool drinks
Me: I will help you.
We reached at the canteen and saw snacks and cool Drinks.
Y/n went to collect snacks. I saw ginger lemon cool Drink. Its refreshing so I asked y/n.
Me: y/n! U want this? Ginger lemon cool drink.
Y/n: no thanks hyung. I'm allergetic to ginger.
Me: o-oh...but u drank the tea which my mom made when u came home.
Y/n: ah..ur mom made it for me right, I didnt feel to say I'm allergetic. It will make her sad. So I drank it. *awkward laugh*
Me: y/n...*goes closer* I'm sorry.
Y/n: haha. For? The tea? Haha
Me: mom didn't know. what happens if u absorp ginger?
Y/n: I get stomach pain and starts vomiting for few hours.
Me: so sorry.
Y/n: it's okay hyung. I will take this. *apple juice*
Me: what about snacks?
Y/n: oh! There is one chips! I love it. I wish its here. I always eat it when I come here.
Me: let's see.

We went to the snacks section and go the chips y/n was talking about.
We went and gave the guys the chips and juice.
Chen: *whines* tasty.
All liked their snacks & juices and we left the cycling spot and went to the car. I decided to drive the car back. I understood that y/n is exhausted.
__________________________________

Y/n POV

I was about to enter the driving seat but baekhyun hyung said he will drive. I went to the back seat since lay hyung was sitting at the front with baekhyun hyung. I went back and I sat between d.o hyung and chen hyung. After a while I realise that I slept on d.o hyungs shoulder.
"Oh..hyung sorry...I didnt mean to sleep on ur shoulders"

D.o: *smiles* it's okay. I kept ur head on my shoulders because You weren't comfortable while sleeping.
"Thankyou hyung" I said.

D.O POV

I saw y/n feeling sleepy and after a while I kept her head on my shoulders for support. It felt warm. She slept comfortably. I looked outside through the window and after awhile she woke up. I dont know why....I feel my heart so warm...

Chanyeol POV

I could see d.o and y/n smiling.
OMG! OMFG! I CANT TAKE THIS!!
WHY IS HER SMILE SO ATTRACTIVE! I felt so jealous. I tried not to look but I couldn't help. I felt relieved when we reached the hotel rooms. I went in and d.o and y/n went to prepare lunch. Why are they together?! I wanted to go to the kitchen to help her but baekhyun called me to play games.

Kai POV

After we reached the hotel I saw y/n and d.o preparing for lunch. They were giggling and laughing while preparing. I couldn't see that view and went to take a bath.

Y/n POV

D.o hyung and I decided to make rice and some side dish for lunch.
"Hyung...what are the veggies needed for it? I will cut them "
He replied "cut onions carrots and potatoes"
I replied with an okay. After awhile I saw d.o hyung being worried. I asked him "what happened hyung?"
Hyung: I dont know why...but...the rice isnt being cooked.
I bursted out laughing. I guess all might have heard I laughed out and I sat on the ground and started laughing. My eyes were filled with tears.
D.o hyung: why are laughing all of a sudden?
Chen: omg...who was that?
Lay: oh..y/n what happened
Sehun: what's going on..
*Others waiting to know what happened*
Me: h-hyung...u didnt on the switch...*laughs*
*Chanyeol starts laughing*
Baekhyun: Daebak *laughs*
Suho: wow...kyungsooyah...
Kai: omg..y/n stand up..*laughs*
She is crying...*wipes my tears*

Hyung was embarrassed as hell. I said "hyung...I haven't laughed like this for a while. Thankyou. "
D.o hyung: lets have lunch now.

My stomach was so full. I dont have any words to explain. I looked into his eyes and smiled.
"Kyungsoo hyung........" that's all what I said. He laughed ruffled my hair. After awhile I thought maybe take them to the local streets in Mauritius. These streets are famous.
"Um..suho hyung..can u ask the other guys if they r okay to go to the famous streets here? It will be a good experience and u guys can buy things at a good price" I said
Suho hyung went and asked the guys and they were ready. After awhile I talked with kai and sehun since we were bored. Then kais phone rang. He didnt attend I asked " hyung...ur not attending the phone"
Kai hyung : later..we r talking now
Me:  but its ur mom....attend it...we can talk later too...she is calling you...dont end it..
Kai: okay.

After awhile we were ready and went to the streets and I forgot my mask....I did a big mistake...I was hella scared and couldn't enjoy peacefully. Later whole I was walking a girl came and hold on my wrist..my heart was beating so fast..and then she
__________________________________