CHAPTER 12

Y/n POV

We reached and we went out of the airport after the procedures.
"Guys...so for few days you can enjoy without any disturbance of camera and extreme fans. But still you might see a few fans."
Chen: thankyou so much sis.
Me: you are always welcome. I will be back few mins later. Stay here.
Chanyeol: ok. Come fast.
__________________________________
Baekhyun POV

She asked us to wait and then suddenly she came in the front
"May I have ur guys attention! I'm ur tourist guide. My name is y/n"
She said holding a red small flag. Chanyeol kai and sehun burst laughing seeing the way she acted as a tourist guide. I just looked at her and smiled. She is so cool and energetic. She isnt like any other girls. She doesnt act like the shyness girls do in front of boys,she doesnt do anything special in front of boys, nor she is nervous. That's what I love about her.
"May i know ur name? Mr...?"
She asked me. I decided to continue the drama with her.
"Oh..I'm mr. Byun baekhyun."
Y/n: ok mr. Baekhyun. Have u ever travelled to Mauritius before?
Me: no. So ur my guide and should show all the beauty of Mauritius.
Y/n: sure...let's go.
She took my hand and acted as we went together. While the others where laughing. She is really helping us in reducing our stress. She is trying her best.
__________________________________

Lay POV

Y/n made me laugh too much till I started crying. A few mins later an old man came and asked y/n about a place because they thought she is a tourist guide. She asked in a different language. I thought she wouldn't tell them the direction. But she replied them in that language.
Me: which language did u speak now?
Y/n: oh..French.
Me: how many languages do you know?
Y/n: um...I know English, Korean, hindi, chinese, & French.
Baekhyun: woah..that's a lot.
Y/n: hehehe.. thanks
Me: then I will talk to u in chinese sometimes
Y/n: oh..no...I dont know much tho
__________________________________

Y/n POV

Me: So let's go to the hotel first , then let's keep our luggage there and then decided if we should go out or do u guys wanna play at the pool.
D.o: yeah.
Suho: okay let's go.
Sehun: cant wait...

We went to the hotel. It was actually a house of 5 bedroom,an inner pool and outer pool, living room and a big kitchen. Each room 2 single beds.

Chen: wah! How could u handle these expenses?! Omg...its so luxurious.
Suho: y/n ur doing a great job. At your age I didnt even debuted.
Me: but hyung ur still above me.
U were hardworking for this position. Ur great hyung.
Sehun: should we decide our rooms?
Xiumin: yeah.
Me:.um..the couch is convertible into a bed. So...I can sleep here..
Lay: no..that's not fair...you paid and brought us for this tour and u sleeping on the couch? Not gonna happen.
D.o: rock paper scissor?

After the game the room partners were decided.

Sehun: so... the room down, at the right is for me and lay hyung, the one in the left for chanyeol hyung and d.o hyung, the one in the middle is for xiumin hyung and suho hyung. The upstairs right room is for y/n and kai hyung, the one in the left is for chen hyung and baekhyun hyung.

Me: I'm fine...is kai hyung okay?

Kai: afcourse I'm fine.
__________________________________

CHANYEOL POV

I wish I will get the room with y/n . But after several rounds...I didnt get. Aish...kai got it.

Baekhyun POV

I was upset that i didnt get y/n as my room partner. I wanted her to be.

D.o POV

I could have had good time with her of we were roommates. Next time maybe.

Kai POV

I really wanted to get close to y/n. And luckily I won! But now....I'm nervous...what if she doesnt feel right? Is she uncomfortable? My palms began to sweat. My heart beat was till my throat. I never had been so nervous like this in my life. Atleast 1 night should be over to cool myself down. So that I will understand what type of girl she is.
__________________________________

Suho POV

We went to our rooms and unpacked our stuffs. I somewhere felt something wrong....
"How could a 23 year old girl...who is a manager...can afford such luxurious hotel and also 10 business class tickets?"
I thinked for a while and decided to give up and enjoy the vacation.
__________________________________

Y/n POV

I went to kai and mine shared room and began to unpack. I saw that hyung was a bit nervous.
Um....are you uncomfortable? I asked.
H-huh...no I'm not! It's just...I'm a bit nervous....I have never shared a room with a female.... he replied.
Dont worry. See me as 1 of ur friends. My friend told me that I dont have any issues while sleeping. I said

Okay....I will unpack after yours. He said and I replied with a yes.

I was done with mine and I told him that he could do his work now. I went downstairs to check the others.
__________________________________

Sehun POV

Me and Lay hyung were unpacking . Suddenly someone came and shakes me and said "caught ya" I turned around and saw y/n.
"Ah..u scared me" I said.
"Haha...that's revenge" she replied.
"When ur done , come to the living room. Let's decide"

Me and lay hyung said okay and she went to inform others.
__________________________________

CHANYEOL POV

while me and d.o was unpacking, he said,
"Y/n is cute ryt?"
Me: what?
D.o: our manager, cute ryt?

I didnt usually hear d.o saying like that...

Me: y-yeah..

D.o :she is a fun and an interesting girl.

Does d.o love her! No! She is mine....dont d.o!

Me: do you...have any interest in her?

D.o: h-huh? A-ani..

Me:hmm..okay..after ur done, come to the living room.

D.o: dhe.
__________________________________
Bye!!