CHAPTER 8

Omg...what should I say....

Me: um...I meant...I have seen chang wook hyung. He said it to me....

Chanyeol:ah...okay.

Me: then guys...I will go now.

Sehun: dhe

Me: dont forget to come at Saturday. Monday is ur tour date.

Chanyeol: sure bye!

Me:bye!

I went to a coffee shop and drank a cup of coffee and chilled for a bit. That's when I saw a girl staring at me. I didnt understand why but she keeps on staring. I wish she didnt understand me. After a few minutes she came towards my table and asked me.
"Are you park y/n?"

I changed my tone into a bit rough one.
Me:no...who is park y/n?

She said
:oh...sorry. I thought u were a celebrity. You really look like her.

Me: it's okay.

Then I went out to my car with the coffee.
__________________________________

Her POV

I...saw someone similar to park y/n. I'm a big fan of her. I went to her and said about it. Her sound doesnt seem like y/n. I said sorry and went back to my seat. That's when I saw that girl taking her coffee and then I saw....the same tattoo like park y/n. I was about to go to her but she left.
   But why is she in korea? Did she came to see her father's relatives? What did I do? Being a big fan of her....I...couldn't take a picture.
__________________________________

Y/n POV

Phew....I was just escaped....
(Dohyung calling)

Me:Hey!

DH: heya! How is it?

Me:phew...I was about to get caught.

DH: how!?

I explained to him.

DH: be careful next time.

Me: yes...I should be. Did ur shoot end?

DH: yes.

Me: how's Yuka?

DH: He is fine. Yuka...come here!

I was asking DH about my pet dog Yuka

DH:Yuka...

Me: is he playing? Send me a video later. Im a bit busy now.

DH: he is busy with his toy. I will send u. Bye!

Me:bye!

I went to SM ent and had to see mr. LSM. After seeing him, I decided to roam around. Then I saw the music room. There was piano,guitar,drums, violin.
I really miss these. ESPECIALLY my piano. Its large that I couldn't bring. Without me even knowing I sat on the chair and played the piano. Then...someone knocked the door. When I turned around it was Chanyeol and Sehun. Omg...what did I do....what will they think....

Chanyeol: wow...y/n..I loved it. Did u take classes for piano?

Me: ah..no..I didnt..

Sehun: wah! It's amazing...u got skills. Why did u be a manager then?

Me: um...due to certain reasons I became *awkward laugh*

Chanyeol: I was surprised to hear who was playing. It was a different type of rhythm. I really enjoyed it.

Sehun: yeah....we were looking to each others face and was eager to find out who it was.

Me: oh...um...guys then I will be going.

Them: oh..okay then.

I left the room and was too much shocked. What did you do y/n! They could have caught you! Omg are you stupid. I went back to my car and thinked for a few minutes about what happened and went to my hotel.
__________________________________

CHANYEOL POV (after y/n left)

Me:sehun-ah..doesnt she look like a professional pianist while she was playing.

Sehun: yes she did. Also...I felt something wrong...

Me: how do you know if it's wrong or not. Did u hear that song before?

Sehun: Aish...hyung...not song! In her behavior.

Me:ah...maybe...
__________________________________

Bye