CHAPTER 23

Chanyeol POV

I took the wikipedia and searched her name. And woah...a beautiful picture of her appeared above the informations.
'Okay...now lets start...
Full name : Park y/n'
Hehehe...after our marriage she doesnt need to change it. Next...
'Age: 23
Birthday: (ur bday and month)1997
Zodiac sign: leo
Best friend: dohyung.
Father: park hyun woo (passed away)
Mother: Natasha (passed away)
Spouse: ------

'Cmon...its park chanyeol.' I said in my mind.

'Nickname: lovely,cat'

Cat? Why is she named as cat?
Anyways. I will study the rest tmrw.

(NEXT DAY)
KAI POV

When I opened my eyes I saw y/n talking to someone through her phone. Her face looks irritated. She was angry and teary at the same time. I guess it's that women. Her ex boyfriend's mom. I feel terrible watching her suffer. I didnt understand what she said but I went near her after the call and asked her what happened.
Y/n: hyung...they are searching for me in korea.
Me: dont worry. We are there for you. We 9 men will protect you.
Y/n: I'm not worried about myself. I'm worried about you guys. She tortures those who are my friends. I'm scared. U guys might get hurt.
Me: we will be cautious. Don worry okay? Let's leave it for now and have a good breakfast.

BAEKHYUN POV

I woke up and was sitting in the sofa laying my head on suho hyung's shoulder. That's when I saw y/n coming. She was cute in her night dress. She came to the kitchen and helped kyungsoo. I also went to the kitchen and noticed her tattoo on her wrist. It's a heartbeat, faith and then a heart.
Me: woah...ur tattoo is interesting.

I touched the tattoo...but it feels something wrong.  When I take close look I understood that she used her tattoo to cover her bruises on her hand. I really didnt know what to do for this girl. I just acted like I didnt saw the bruises and helped then to set the table.

Y/n: where is chanyeol hyung?
Me: he is in his room. Still sleeping.

I saw y/n going to the room and coming back again with a confused face.

Me: what is it?
Y/n: um...is he really sleeping? I mean....his eyes are wide open but isnt looking at me or talking.
Me: hahaha...chanyeol sleeps with eyes open when he is tired.
Y/n: woah...I will go to wake him up again.

CHANYEOL  POV

I slept yesterday at 2. While I was sleeping someone was calling me. When I opened my eyes it was y/n. She smiled at me and asked to come for breakfast. When I reached at the dining table everyone laughed. I didnt know why. Only y/n didnt laugh.
"What are you guys laughing for?" I asked
"N-nothing..." Lay hyung said.

I went to the bathroom to take a look at my face and.. I look like a panda. I had a mole next to my lips. I saw y/n taking a peekaboo from behind. She was laughing. I looked at her and also smiled.
"So it was you huh?" I asked.
'😬'was her expression.

I ran behind her with the marker and she stood on the bed. She was trapped. I wrapped my hands around her waist and she was laughing trying to run.
Y/n: Hahaha....nooo....hyung....aaaaah! Help...*laughs*

I started drawing a mustache on her face. 1 side was done. Then suho hyung came in.
Suho : aigoo...what r u guys doing...
Y/n: bro look at this....*points towards her mustache*
Suho laughed.
Me: look at mine.
Suho: woah daebak! U did it y/n? Great job
Y/n: hehe...yeah. the mole Idea was sehun hyung's
Me: oh...he was also there huh
Y/n: chanyeol hyung...since u have already drawn 1 side. Draw this side too. *showed her left face cheek*
I drew on her face and she went to the bathroom and laughed at her own face.
Y/n: hyung let's take a photo
Me: yeah...
*click*
Y/N: hyung...why are you so tall. See the picture...only ur shoulders and my face can be seen.