18^ Connor - Mega Hoe

I smile at Conan as he leans on the table with me. He's telling a story about how Gavin, his partner, tripped and fell over the body at an investigation. It's gruesome, but Conan has always had a gruesome sense of humor. "So, here I am, fuckin dying cause Gavin's just laying on the body, groaning cause he smashed his face in the floor." He starts laughing out loud, putting his hand on his forehead. "And, as soon as he realized he was laying on top of a dead body, he freaked the fuck out! He was screaming, and I was laughing. It was the best thing I've ever seen. Fuck, I love making fun of Gavin."
"Maybe... you're being too harsh?" I grimace.
Conan gives me a dry look. "What, do you have a crush on Gavin?"
"Well, no! I don't!" I lie. I do like Gavin. He might be annoying and whatever else Conan calls him, but I still like him. I don't really know why.
"What're you asshats talking about?"
Speak of the devil, I turn to see Gavin standing behind me.
"We're talking about Connor's little crush on you," Conan laughs.
"Conan!!" I glare at him. "He's lying!"
Gavin glances between us. "Uhh... ok. I'm leaving." He turns on his heel and walks away.
"G-Gavin! Wait!" I take a few steps towards him.
He looks back at me. "What?"
"I-I do... like you." I fold my hands together.
Conan walks away with an annoyed huff, but I'm not worried about his bitch ass. Conan's a mega hoe. He's probably off to seduce someone while he slacks off.
"You like me?"
I nod.
Gavin sighs softly.
"Kiss already!" I peek behind Gavin's shoulder to see Conan peeking into the break room. "Kiiiiiiiiisssss," he hisses.
"Sh-Shut up, Conan!" Gavin snaps.
Conan walks up to us, and I groan inwardly. "You know what? There's a really strong, sexual tension in the air, and I know that your dicks are hard for each other. Sooooo, I have taken the liberty to allow you bitches to ride with me to my place. It'd do you good to come with me." He snakes his arm around Gavin's shoulder.
"What will we be doing at your place...?"
Conan fixes his gaze on me. "Oh, Connor, honey, you are too innocent." He takes my hand. "Don't worry. I can fix that." He raises his eyebrows suggestively.
"I-I-"
"Let's go!" He pulls me by the hand as he urges Gavin to the door.
"Wha-? What about Fowler?! We have jobs?!"
"Don't worry about Fowler! I'm on his good side." Conan winks at me.
"You're so gross, Conan."
"Yeah? Well, you'll soon learn to appreciate how gross I am. Being a whore gets you places, Connor. I get free shit from everyone, and all I have to do is suck their dick?? That's easy. Too easy. I have, like, four sugar daddies. You know that, right? I'm loaded from being a whore, Connor!" He laughs out loud as he shoves us into his car. "Don't you worry about a thing! I'll take care of you!" He gets in his car and starts it, revving it dangerously. "You guys are gonna fucking love this!!"
I give Conan a disturbed look. I didn't know that my "brother" was so... I don't know. Gross?
"You really love dick, don't you?" Gavin gives him a blank stare.
"Absolutely. Which is why I plan to help your dick find its way into Connor's hole."
"What?! Conan, you can't do that!"
     "I won't be doing anything. You'll be the one fucking him. Unless, you want us both to go in?" Conan smirks over at Gavin. "That'd hurt. You have small dick energy, but two dicks still hurts more than one. I should know. I've taken four before."
     "Four?! How does that even work?!" Gavin throws his hands out, gesturing wildly.
     "Well, it was three, but they shoved a dildo inside, too. So, yeh. I've taken four."
     My eyes are as wide as moons. "You're not... going to shove four dicks in me, are you?"
     "Huh? No way! It'll break you," he grumbles. "As much as I'd love to fill you with dick, I won't." He pulls up to a pretty big looking house. "Ok, so, I lied. This isn't my place. It's one of my sugar daddies' houses, but-!" He pulls out a key ring with a glittering key on it. "I have a key." He winks. He gets out of the car and hurries us inside. "I think, he might be home. Who am I kidding? He's retired! Of course, he's home." Conan opens the door and walks inside like he owns the place. "Daaaaaddyyyyy! I'm hoooooomme!" he sings.
     "Conan?" A man pokes his head out from a doorway. He doesn't look old. He looks young, despite him being retired. He steps forward. "Don't you have work? And, who're they?"
     "These are my friends, Daddy!" Conan stands by his side. "Aren't they so cute? And, don't worry about work. I'll make it up tomorrow."
     "Well... ok. But, why are you here? Not that I don't want you here, but... I need answers."
     "My friends here are in love, and I'm helping them get past their shyness." Conan winks. "Is it ok if I use one of your rooms?" He clasps his hands together. "Plleeeeeeeaasse???"
     The man looks like he can't say no to Conan. He doesn't know how to, does he? "Alright. Go ahead. Just, make sure you clean up your mess."
     "Yes! Thank you, Daddy!" Conan kisses his cheek. "Well?" He takes my hand. "Come on. I'll show you how to have real fun." He smiles warmly.
     "O-Ok..."
     Conan takes me and Gavin to a room upstairs. "This will be fun! Trust me!" He closes the door.
     "Conan... this is extremely out of my comfort zone." Gavin looks around the room.
     Conan takes me and sits me on the bed. "Don't worry, Gavin. Once we get into the swing of things, you'll feel amazing. I know how to make you feel good." Conan pulls his shirt off and throws it on the ground.
     Gavin hesitantly follows his lead. He takes off his jacket and his shirt, and they hit the floor.
     Conan rubs up on me. "Tell me if I'm doing something that hurts you. I'll stop." He presses his tongue to my neck.
     I whine softly. "Conan! This is.. weird!"
     "You're right. Gavin should be doing this! I'm not the one with a crush on you!" Conan takes Gavin and brings him forward.
     "Huh?! What am I supposed to do?!"
     "Shh, relax. This will be so much more fun if you just relax. Just, touch him. Connor's body is your canvas, Gavin. You can do whatever you want to it." Conan takes Gavin's hand and runs it down my chest. "Just, touch him."
     I shiver in delight at Gavin's hand on me. I've always wanted to feel him, and this is my chance. I don't want to thank him, but I'm grateful to Conan for forcing me to do this.
     Gavin takes my chin in is hand and kisses me passionately. I lean into the kiss. I've always wanted Gavin to do this with me.
     Conan backs away. "I'll leave you two to sort this out. Have fun~!" He winks back at us.
I meet Gavin's gaze. "Well... this is a rather odd situation we find ourselves in." I laugh nervously.
Gavin shrugs and attacks my neck, nipping and licking at it. "Shush. Let me fuck you." He pins me down on the bed as he pulls my shirt off.
     "I- Ok. Alright."
     Gavin kisses me softly, brushing his lips over mine. I can feel him unzipping and pulling my pants away, and I rush to cover myself. He pulls away. "Hmm?" He gestures down to where I cover myself.
"There's... nothing there," I whimper.
Gavin pulls my hands away. "That's alright." He smiles down at me. "It's totally ok."
"But-But... Are you sure?"
"Shh, I'm sure, baby." Gavin leans down and kisses my crotch. Nothing's there. No holes, no sticks, nothing. Just a flat surface. Flat skin. "It's beautiful, baby."
"I-I have an anus! I have a hole... that you can use." I grab onto his arm.
Gavin brings his face close to mine. You don't have to have any holes, and I'll still love you." He swallows. "I love you, Connor."
"I love you, too." I push him down into me. "I want you." I kiss him, again. "I can't feel pain. You don't need to prepare me, because it won't hurt. You can just put it in whenever you want to."
Gavin breathes softly. "Ok." He kicks his pants off. Conan is such a dickhead. Gavin may have little dick energy, but his dick is anything but little. He wraps his hand around it and gives it a few strokes. He pushes my legs above my head, then spits on my opening. "I need something to make you wet," he murmurs. His tip presses against my opening. I bite my lip as it slides inside.
"F-Ffff... A-Ahh... Gavin," I moan.
He moves his hips back and forth, moaning softly as he gently thrusts into me. "Shit, Connor... that really doesn't hurt?"
     I shake my head. "N-No, it doesn't. It feels good."
     "Good! That's good." Gavin goes faster, slamming himself into me. "Fuck! Aahhh... You're so tight."
     I grip the bedsheets, pulling at them as I whine in pleasure. My voice raises in pitch. "Is-Is that... good?"
     "Yes! That's so good, baby." Gavin huffs. "I think, I'm gonna cum!" He rubs my crotch, massaging the patch of skin there.
     "Yes! Please!" I grab onto him as he cums in me.
     "Shit... I don't want this to end," Gavin groans.
     "It doesn't have to."
     "Put your clothes on. Quick."
     I rush to get my clothes on and follow him downstairs to where Conan sits on his sugar daddy's couch. He laughs lightly at something he said. "Oh! Done already?"
     "No way!" Gavin takes my hand. "Wanna take this back to my place?"
     "Yes! Please!" I squeeze his hand. I shoot Conan a grateful look. This was his doing. He winks in return.