7^ Connor - Help Me Put This On

"I'm home, Hank!" I announce as I walk inside. My arms are full of grocery bags.
     "Connor, why didn't you let me help you? Ugh, you know I don't like it when you carry all the groceries by yourself!" Hank frets, taking some of the bags from me.
     "I have inhumane strength, Hank. I can carry much more than this," I point out for the hundredth time.
     "I know, I know, but still..." Hank trails away, carrying the groceries into the kitchen.
     "Hank," I murmur, hugging him from behind. I spoon him, grabbing at his chest.
     "Connor," he answers, placing his hands on mine.
     "I got something that I think you'll loooove," I sing, kissing his neck. "But, I need your help to put it on, big boy."
     Hank chuckles. "Alright, Connor. What can I do for you?"
     I grab a small box. "Follow me," I whisper excitedly. I bring the box to the bedroom and close the door behind Hank. I open the box and pull out a dick.
     Hank stares at it. "You... got a dildo?"
     "What? No! We already have three," I say putting my hands on my hips. "I got myself a dick! A real one!"
     "Oh!" Hank gasps. "Ok, it makes sense now."
     "I can finally know what you feel like!" I rejoice. I pull out a small hard drive. "And, this should give me the proper software to feel pleasure with my new dick."
     "Ok, so what do I do?"
     I pull my clothes off and sit in the bed. "Come here," I ask. Hank does as I ask. I push his shoulders down, and he kneels. "Do what I say." I put the penis in his hand and press it to my crotch. My skin dissipates. "Hold it there."
I reach up behind my ear and open my USB port, then I insert the hard drive. It takes a few seconds, then I feel a sudden pleasure in my crotch. "A-Aaahhhh~! Haaaank~!" I moan, feeling extreme pleasure from my new upgrade. "H-Hooolldd it stilllll," I moan, trying my best to stay still.
I arc my back as it finishes. Just like that, I have a working dick. I pull out the hard drive and stuff it in the box, then nudge it away with my foot.
"So... is it done?"
I nod and bring Hank closer to me, kissing him roughly. I can feel excitement in my gut as my cock grows erect. "Oh, Hank," I moan, holding onto him. "I feel so hot and shaky, so full of excitement. Look!" I look down at myself. "My first erection. Isn't it cute?"
Hank wraps his hand around my new member, squeezing it. I cry out in pleasure, throwing my head back.
"M-My sensitivity levels are so high~!" I squeak. "So high..."
     Hank starts stroking me. Intense waves of pleasure hit me, and I fall back on the bed. "Can you cum?"
     "Y-Yes!" I squeak. "It-It should m-make its own c-cum!" I force out, struggling to say simple words. "Sh-Shit..."
Hank goes faster, watching as I melt below him.
"A-Aahh~! Hank, please!" I beg, gripping the sheets and ripping them from the bed. "Hank, don't stop!"
"Gosh, are you that sensitive?" Hank laughs.
     "YES!" I scream, bucking my hips up into him. "Yes, I'm that sensitive, Hank! I just fucking put it on! I'm not used to it!" I snap.
     Hank lets go, and I whine in protest. "I wanna give you a go," Hank breathes excitedly, pulling his clothes off. I scoot up on the bed, and Hank crawls on top of me. "Ready?"
     I nod. "Go ahead, Hank. Give me a go."
     Hank slides down on top of me, and I slide inside of him. I gasp aloud, moaning loudly. "HANK! OH, GOD, HANK!" I scream, digging my nails into his back.
     "Damn, Connor. Calm down," Hank chuckles.
"I'm... trying to!" I whine. "You feel so good and warm around me, Hank. I can feel all of you, and I love it. God, you're clamping down on me, Hank. I'm trying my best to not fill you up so soon, but it's hard. I want to fill your tight hole with my cum, Hank," I moan, not sure what exactly I'm saying.
     "I'm so glad, Connor," Hank replies breathily. "Your cock feels amazing. I'm so excited to sit on this thing, all the time." He bounces himself up and down, moaning slurred curses while mixing in my name.
     "Shit..." I whisper. "I'm barely holding myself together, Hank."
     "Just let it out, Connor. Cum in me, please, I want you to," Hank begs. When he slams back down on me, I release myself inside of him, filling him full of me. "That's definitely a new feeling..." he murmurs. "But, I like it."
     "Gosh, I'm just not used to having a dick," I groan. "I've never felt more tired in my life, but I'm, somehow, not tired, at all?"
     "It's the adrenaline. Once it wears off, you'll fucking collapse." Hank lifts himself up off of me and sits next to me. "I feel kind of sore..."
     I roll over and hug his waist. "My sweet flower," I murmur, kissing his stomach. "My beautiful baby. I love you."
     Hank laughs breathily. "I love you, too, Con." He lays down and sighs.
     "I'm still hard, Hank," I complain, crawling on top of him.
     "Then fuck me, again." He shrugs. "If there's one thing I've learned, it's that your dick wants what it wants. If it wants to be touched, then so be it. The only thing you can do is suffer through it, or pleasure yourself until it's satisfied. You know, we really are slaves to our dicks."
     "Thank you for the advice, Hank, but I don't want to fuck you, again." I sit up. "I want to know what your mouth feels like. I want to know what it feels like to be in your mouth, down your throat, with your warm tongue licking me up," I purr, petting his stomach. "Please?"
     Hank sits up and slides off of the bed, onto the floor. "C'mon, Con."
     I scoot over to him, very much excited and very much erect. Hank takes my cock in his hand, drawing small mewls from me. "Fuck..." I whisper.
     He laughs lightly. "You're so fucking cute, Con." He places kisses on my thighs.
     "Oh, Hank..." I moan, reaching out to drag my fingers through his hair. "Mmm..." I hum, twirling strands of his hair in my finger.
He presses his lips to my tip, making me moan softly. His tongue jabs itself into my slit, causing me to arch my back at the new, unfamiliar sensation.
"H-Hank, do that, again!" I beg. "That felt so good..."
He flicks his tongue out, roughly licking into my slit, making me cry out, again. He does it, again and again, and I cry out, every time.
Eventually, he takes my member in his mouth and inches it down his throat. I mewl and whine at the warm sensation of Hank's tongue. "Please..." I squeak. He sucks me harder. My body tenses as I cum in his mouth, leaving him to do what he wants with it.
     He swallows it with satisfaction. "You really taste good, Connie," he praises me.
     "I'm g-glad you like it." I lean down and kiss him. "I'm really glad you like it."
     "I love it. I can't wait to do that, again."