3^ Conan - Threeway

I sit on Gavin's couch, waiting patiently for Connor to arrive. "When's he gonna get here?" Gavin complains, pacing nervously.
"Relax, Detective. He's on his way. You'll get your dick sucked to your liking, I promise," I soothe, rolling my eyes.
"I need to get rid of my boner, Conan! We could've been done with this if it was just you and I!" he snaps.
I stand and reach him with a few strides, roughly cupping Gavin's chin in my hand. "I would have been glad to do this with you, and you alone; however, Connor insisted that he joins. He's new to this. I would very much like to show him what an experienced Android - and Human - can do." I push him away. "Obviously, you do, too. Otherwise, you wouldn't have agreed to do this. And, might I add, you were pretty quick to agree. Admit it, you want him as much as I do."
"Fuck you, Conan!" he snarls, pushing me.
I grab his arm and force him closer to me. "I bet you're imagining his cute, little Android body, right now, aren't you?" I bring his face closer to mine as I force my leg between his. His bulge rubs against my leg. Gavin squirms and moans. "I bet you're thinking about how much you want to touch him, to leave your mark on him, to take away his innocence. I know you are, because I am, too. I can see it in your eyes. The dilated pupils, the eager boner, that look of a predator. You want to ravage him, because his body is so goddamn perfect and petite, it just make you go fucking crazy!" I laugh, savagely teasing him.
"S-Stop! Conan!" he cries out, squirming away.
"Listen to me, Gavin." Gavin stops moving, breathing heavily. "I'm going to make you and Connor my bitches tonight, and you better obey, or I will fuck you up. Because, you know what? We both may be predators, Gavin, but I'm higher on the food chain."
A timid knock sounds at the door.
I twist Gavin around and push him down on the couch. "Stay," I command. I turn and approach the door, slowly opening it with a warm smile. "Good evening, Connor."
"G-Good evening, C-Conan," he greets in his smooth, quiet voice. He's wearing an oversized hoodie with booty shorts and flip flops. He looks fucking adorable with that cute, slightly flushed face. He smiles up at me.
I open the door for him, extremely aroused. "Are you ready?" I murmur in a deep voice as I grab his wrist and bring him close.
He blushes softly and nods. "I-I'm excited. Can you b-be careful with me?" he asks in a small, slightly whiny voice. He walks inside, and I close the door behind him.
I smile, trying my best to make him comfortable. "Of course. We're only going to go as far as you're willing to go." I place my hand on his back and lead him over to the couch. I sit down and pull him down on top of me. "We aren't going to do anything you don't want to do."
I snap my fingers, and Gavin scoots over to us. He presses up against Connor's back, effectively sandwiching him in between us. I press him against my hard cock, watching him bite his lip in anticipation. Gavin runs his hands along Connor's sides, slowly beginning to take his shirt off.
"Gavin," I warn, and he backs off, pulling his hands away but staying pressed up against Connor. I reach my hands up into Connor's hoodie and play with his nipples. He moans lightly. Gavin twitches impatiently. I meet his eyes over Connor's shoulder. "Take his hoodie off," I command. Gavin jumps at the opportunity to touch him, and he pulls Connor's hoodie off. Connor squirms and whimpers, but I can tell he's enjoying the combined attention.
"Please, let me fuck him, Conan," Gavin begs.
"Not yet," I say sharply. Gavin recoils at my sharp tone, and I don't apologize. "Are you ok, Connor?" I murmur, softening my tone.
He nods shyly. "I-I really... mmm..." he hums frustratedly, grabbing at my throbbing cock. "Please..."
I swallow, barely managing to contain myself. "Gavin."
He perks up.
"Strip him, then strip yourself," I command. Connor gets off my lap. He lets Gavin strip him, slowly taking off his clothes. "And, don't you dare touch him or yourself. Or else." I take my clothes off with them, standing naked.
Connor smiles excitedly. "Wh-What do I do?"
"Sit on the couch," I demand. He does as I say, sitting on the couch. I look over at Gavin. "Get on the couch and position yourself as if you were going to suck him off." Gavin does as I ask, getting on the couch and leaning down. "I figure we can start with something a bit tame," I comment.
Gavin sighs and Connor shivers readily. I kneel down on the floor beside Connor. "Spread." He spreads his legs wider at my command. I grab his cock, watching him squirm in pleasure. "Sensitive..." I murmur.
I stand, letting him go. Slowly, I drag my hand up Gavin's back until I reach his ass. I get on the couch and position myself. "Suck his dick," I whisper to Gavin, leaning down.
He takes Connor's dick in his hands and puts it in his mouth, humming softly as he bobs up and down. Connor moans loudly, face flushed in pleasure.
I push myself inside of Gavin, watching him throw his head back in pleasure. "I didn't tell you to stop pleasuring Connor," I snap sharply. He instantly starts sucking him again, this time moaning in pain. I thrust inside of him, smirking at the sound my skin makes when it hits his.
Gavin throws his ass back as I thrust forward, driving me deeper inside of him. "F-Fuck~!" he moans loudly, throwing his head down to suck ok Connor, again.
     Connor moans quietly, covering his face with his hands.
I pull out of Gavin, leaving him breathless and desperate. "D-Daddy..."
"Hush, baby. Move," I demand. He gets up and scoots away from Connor. "Did that feel good?" I ask him, inserting myself into his personal space and nibbling on his ear.
"Y-Yes..." he moans. "That felt so good."
"Are you self lubricating?"
He nods.
"Good. Prepare yourself."
He nods again and looks down.
I take Gavin and position him on the couch, kissing him lovingly. "Gavin, I'm going to share you with Connor. Is that ok?"
     "Yes, Daddy. That's perfectly fine," he whimpers.
     "Such a good, little bottom," I praise him, giving him a light slap on his ass. He lets out a sharp moan of pleasure. Gavin lays down with his ass in the air, face in the couch.
     Connor takes my arm, slowly moving next to me. "I'm ready," he whispers. "Tell me what to do."
     I take him and guide him to the couch, pressing him against Gavin's ass. "I want you to fuck Gavin."
     "Will you be fucking me, then?"
     I nod. "Is that ok?" Even though I should be taking control, I don't want to hurt them. Doms always have to take care of their Subs.
     He nods. "Yes. That's perfectly fine with me."
"Good." I push him forward, grabbing his member and forcing it inside of Gavin. Connor moans loudly, falling forward. I push my dick against his opening, forcing myself inside. "Are we alright?"
     Gavin groans in reply. That means yes.
     Connor nods slowly, too choked up to speak.
     I laugh at them. "Pitiful." I sway forward, pushing deeper inside of Connor. "Sync with me, baby," I command. I set a rough pace, fast enough to keep my hold on Connor, but slow enough to let him adjust.
He lets me thrust into him a few times before syncing up with me and moving in time with me. I can hear Gavin's moans ringing out in the space as he sobs and gasps like a bitch.
     "Gavin," I snap. "Don't be a bitch. Connor's smaller than me. You take my dick all the time. You can take Connor's dick, easy," I scold him, bucking my hips up into Connor.
     "I'm s-sorry, S-Sir!" he whines, trying his best to stifle his moans and cries.
"You're a bitch, Gavin. A lovable, adorable bitch. You're my bitch, and don't you ever forget that."
"Yes, Sir."
"Good boy," I smile in satisfaction, giving Connor's ass a light slap. "Wonderful," I murmur, leaning down to place kisses on his back.
He moans loudly, falling over himself. "I'm gonna... c-cum..."
"Go ahead," I say, giving him permission to release inside of Gavin. When he fills Gavin up, he collapses, letting himself rest against Gavin's back.
I'm not done, yet. I brace myself on the side of the couch as I fuck him, rolling my hips up into him. "Whine. I want both of you whining for me to stop. Now."
     Gavin and Connor start whining at the same time. Their words are so slurred and mixed together, that I don't know what they're saying. Then again, I don't care. I just want to hear their voices, like the sadist that I am.
     Finally, I reach my limit, and I spill myself inside of Connor, pulling out with a sigh of pleasure.
     Gavin pushes Connor off of him as he cuddles up to me. I pull Connor over to me, pressing him up next to me. I sigh contentedly. "I hate you so much, Gavin."
     "I hate you, too, Conan," Gavin replies, kissing my jawline.
     Connor sighs and kisses my chest. "Thank you..."
     "Anytime, Connor. Gavin and I will always be here to show you a good time," I promise, kissing the top of his head.