15^ Gavin - 900 x 9

"Wake up, Detective!"
     I groan loudly. "I don't wanna wake uuuuppp."
     "I have eight Androids with rock hard cocks ready for you, Detective. Including me."
"What the-?" I raise my head to see a hundred blurry Nines looking back at me. I rub my eyes to clear the sleep from them, then I take another look. This time, there's only nine of them, including Nines, himself. "What the fuck?! Why are there nine of you in my house?!"
"We're horny, Detective. I asked all the RK900s what they thought of you, and they all said that you were hot as fuck. So, I said, why don't we all fuck?"
I stare at him with wide, disturbed eyes. "What. The. Fuck. Nines. Why did you think that was a good idea?"
"Cause, I'm horny?" He shrugs. He takes my hand and pulls me towards him. "Come on, Detective. You can't tell me that the thought of being dicked down by nine guys doesn't turn you on."
"It would turn me on, except the nine guys are all you! You have the same dick! You have the same face! Same voice!"
"This is the face and voice you fell in love with. Just, you know, multiplied by nine."
"Fuck you."
"No, fuck you."
"Ugh. Fine. I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not turned on by all this." I throw the covers off of me.
The faces of the Androids around me light up in excitement. They start crawling on the bed, advancing towards me.
Nines grabs me by the hips and pulls me towards him. Our clothed dicks press up against each other, sending sparks of excitement through my body.
"Please," I whine. "I really want it."
"You slut." Nines pulls my underwear away. "I bet, you'd enjoy every second of us pounding your little hole."
"Please!" I grab him and kiss him roughly, forcing my tongue inside his mouth. I can feel him shifting around as he pulls off his boxers and throws them on the floor.
He pushes my legs above my head. "You don't need prepping. You're already wet." He pushes himself inside without mercy.
Then, they all pounce on me as one. I can feel countless sets of teeth biting into me, and a thousand tongues licking up my skin. A second dick enters me, making me cry out in pain. At my cry, the onslaught is relieved, but only by a little bit.
One of them sits on my chest and puts his dick in my mouth. I moan loudly at the sudden intrusion. Within seconds, all of my holes are filled.
I'm fucked everywhere I can be fucked. Nines and whoever else has their dick in me are moving at a perfectly synced rhythm. One goes in, the other goes out, so on, so on. I can't help but moan loudly as they exert pressure on me.
It doesn't help that the others are biting and licking me in every place they can. They masturbate hard, their moans and grunts filling the air.
The one in my mouth cums, then is pushed off of me by another impatient RK900. My mouth is filled as quickly as it was emptied.
My ass is filled by two loads of cum. "Shit. We'll have to empty him. Any more cum will slide right back out," Nines says.
"Not if we fuck him deep enough. Humans are resilient." Another shoves his dick in me. "And, I plan on filling him to his bursting point. He'll have cum in his intestines when I'm done with him."
"Don't ruin my human! He's still in his prime! I don't want his delectable, human ass to be ruined by you, asshole. I still have plans to use him!" Nines snaps.
They growl at each other before deciding that the argument isn't worth it, then they go back to fucking me.
Listening to them discussing my fate like I'm a piece of meat turns me on so much. I want to be owned by them.
Another one slides himself down on my own cock, effectively spearing himself on my length. I moan at the same time he does. I really can't take all this pressure. I moan as loud as I can, but I'm cut off by more cum sliding down my throat.
The RK900 gets pushed off of me, only to be replaced by another one.
I turn my head away from him. "No! L-Let me breathe!" I beg.
He does as I ask, and he waits for me to catch my breath. It takes a while, consider the fact that every part of me is being stimulated at once, and it's hard to keep myself from crying. But, I try my best.
"Ready?"
I look up at him. "Y-Yes."
He puts himself in my mouth, but his thrusts are more gentle than the last two.
Nines and the other one cum in me, again. "Fuck... your human is so tight," he moans.
Nines smiles at him. "Thank you. It's a wonder that he's so tight, but I enjoy it."
I shiver as I cum, and my mouth is filled, again.
All at once, I'm left alone. No one touches me, no one fucks me, and no one talks to me.
Nines crawls up to me. "How was that, sweetheart? Good?"
"Fucking amazing," I breathe.
"Oh, Gavin, you are such a good cum slave. My little slave boy."
"Yes, Master," I whimper. "I-I'm your cum slave."
Nines chuckles softly, then he kisses my cheek. "You can go back to sleep, Gavin. Rest well, my little cum slave." With that, he gets up and herds the RK900s out of the room.
I pull the covers over me, then promptly fall asleep as I give in to my exhaustion.