Chapter 33

Dimitri 

Rose is on the floor,still clutching her stomach.I rushed beside her in a flesh.She's shaking violently,clutching her stomach close to the toilet.Her breathing is fast,but there's blood in the bowl,all blood.And blood stains on the floor and on the wall.

"Oh god,Rose.." Even i feel nausiated,looking at the scene before me.She opens her mouth to say something but turned her head into the bowl instead and throw up blood again.After she's done,i lift her up in my arms,she's coughing violently with blood coming out."Oh god,Rose..don't worry,we're almost at the Court Hospital." She's losing consciousness.I cupped her face."Roza stay with me just for a little bit more.Baby,please." Her arms went limp as i got to the hospital.The nurses saw her and i placed her on the gurney and took her away.

I took out my phone and called Lissa and told her about what had happened.Turns out Zander and Skylar are with them.

"We'll be there as soon as we can."

I started to pace back and forth.What the hell had just happened to Rose? dhampirs rarely get sick but Rose was bad.She was literally vomitting and coughing up blood.I've never seen her like that.I was scared.Scared for her,scared that I lose her.Forever.

It's been an hour and still no news.We are all worried.I have been standing since I brought Rose in.

"Dimitri you should really sit." Christian said.

"I'm fine."

What's going on? Why are they taking so long?

"Guardian Belikov," Said a women's voice."I'm Dr.Hales."

"How's Rose?" I asked calmly."Can I see her now?"

"She's asleep." I sighed quietly."Only one person can see her."

I look at Lissa and she nodded as a permission.

I followed Dr.Hales to her.When Rose got back,I notice some changes in her but it wasn't really obvious but now that I see her,it's really obvious.She's so pale.She's attached to a couple of machines.And slightly skinny.And also,she look like she's........dying.Tears formed in my eyes as I watch the condition of my soon-to-be-wife.I sat beside her and held her hand with my hands and kissed it.

"She lost a lot of blood.We found some poison in her body but we still couldn't get it out of her."She sounds like she's dissapointed. Poison?

"Poison?" I asked out loud.

"Yes.We've never seen this one before but we'll do our best,I'll assure you."

I just nodded without looking at her and eventually,she left.Tears leaked out of my eyes.I gripped her hand and felt hers tightened around mine.

"Roza.." Her eyes fluttered open.She blinked a couple times."Rose." She turned to look at me,she placed her palm on my cheek.

"I'm alright." She said with a sad smile.

"You scared me to death.God,Rose." I leaned down and kissed her."I love you so much.I love you so much.Please,please don't leave me."

She pulled me into a hug.I buried my face on the crook of her neck as she stroke my hair.

"I won't."