Chapter 10

Rose

"Rose?" Viktoria said as she knocked on the door.

"Hey." I gave her a small smile."How are you?"

"Good.And i was supposed to ask you that." She grins.

"I'm.....stable." i said then continue packing.

"Right." She chuckled."Let me help you." She started folding my clothes.

"Thanks." I said after we finished packing.

"No problem." She said in that thick russian accent."Listen,Rose,I'm so,so sorry for snapping at you that day and you were right about him." She stared down at the ground.

"Hey," i hold her hand to comfort her."There's nothing to forgive.I'm just glad that nothing's happen to you." She hugs me.

"Thank you." She mumbled on my shoulder."For taking care of me."

"My pleasure.Viktoria,you should know by now,i see you as a sister."

"Well,you are going to be my sister-in-law sooner or later." She grins outright.

"I'm not sure if i'm ready for that." I chuckled.

"Well,i know you love my brother and- i know that he loves you too but he also had hurt you many times.If he did anything to you,tell me.I'll teach him a lesson."

"Vika," i laughed."I'm not sure you can take on your godly brother."

"I'm his sister,he wouldn't hurt me." She half-smiled.

"Rose,you're done?" Dimitri said then walked towards me.

"Yeah." I nodded.

"I'll see you downstairs." She hugs me one last time then left.

"So,what was she doing here?" Dimitri asked.

"She asked for my forgiveness even though there's nothing to forgive,then helped me pack." I zipped up my bag."Where's Abe taking us?"

"Somewhere in Turkey." Dimitri sighed."He refused to tell the name of the place.He said he'll tell us when we get there."

"Classic old man." I rolled my eyes."Come on." I picked up my bag.

"Let me carry that for you." He said then snatched the bag from me.

"You don't need to do that." I muttered.

"Rose." He looked me straight in the eyes.

I sighed in defeat."Fine."

"There you guys are." Adrian said,smirking."Let me guess,you guys were making out."

I rolled my eyes.Dimitri gave him a murderous look.Wow,he really doesn't like Adrian.

"Wrong.We've been packing."

"Sure,you were." He rolled his eyes.

"Come on guys,the jet's ready." Abe said.

I went to hug the belikovas.Dimitri did the same.I even hug creepy Yeva.

"You take care child." She actually smiles at me.I nodded.Then Paul and Zoya ran and hug my legs.I chuckled then bent down to the same level as them.

"Auntie Roza,will you comeback?" Paul asked.They both has waters in their eyes.

"Of course." I hug them.

"Soon?" Zoya asked in that cute accent of hers.

I smiled sadly."That i don't know.But hey,i promise i'll bring you guys gifts when i come back."

"Really?" They both asked happyly.

"Of course." I ruffled their hairs."I'll miss you."

"We'll miss you too." Paul said in the verge of crying again.

"I have to go okay?" I smiled at them.They nodded.

After that,Lissa thanked them for letting us stay.Then..we left.And the weird thing is,all of them- even Sparky are staring at me in awe.

"Why are you guys staring at me?"

Lissa put her arm around my shoulder.

"Oh..nothing.Come on!"

The car ride was about 30 minutes then we got to the jet.The jet was freaking incredible.It has a personal McDonald in it and guess what- you don't even have to pay!

"Rose,wear this." Lissa handed me a ring."I charmed it."

I smiled gratefully at her."Thanks." Then we're off to Turkey.

Sorry,boring chapter i know.And i'm sorry for the late update.There was a book sale the other day,and i bought like 10 books so yeah i've been busy reading. ~Mariam ツ