Chapter 13

Dimitri

It has been 1 week and 2 days.We still can't find Rose.I still have faith that she's stiil alive.Of course she is,Lissa would have felt it.We've been killing strigoi after strigoi,tortutring them.And Adrian and Lissa told me that i have darkness in my aura,not as much like Rose though.It's like,there's still a little bit of Strigoi darkness in there.And lately,it's been hard to stay calm.I slept a few times but always woke up 15 minutes later by my nightmares.My eyes are bloodshot.I don't eat that much either.I only eat when i have to,so that i could keep up my strength.I'm a mess without Rose.Why did i pushed her away? Stupid Dimitri.Hang in there Rose.I'm coming for you.I know she couldn't hear me but i don't care.I will do anything,i would give up my life for her.And if she's...already dead,i don't know what i'd do with myself.She's my light.She's apart of me and i can't let her go.

"Dimitri!" Christian burst through the door with Eddie.I shot up to my feet.

"What? What's wrong?" 

"We found her." Eddie said.His eyes are full of eagerness and excitement.They found her.

'"What? How? Nevermind where?" I said as i grabbed my keys.

"She's near." Christian said as we rushed to the car."Give me the keys." I gave him right away.

"So,how did you guys find her?" I asked,my body shaking.

"Well,wethink we found her." Said Eddie i was about to shout at him but Christian cut me off.

"We're 99% sure that she's there.Relax." I calmed down a bit."We were just about to go back to the motel after we ate lunch,but then we saw Victor.He's a strigoi now."

"Victor? as in Victor Dashkov?" I asked stupidly.

"Yes,Victor Dashkov.We followed him to wherever he goes and surprisingly,he didn't notice us." I felt joy surge through me.But why would he kidnapped Rose? Or maybe he didn't but he would know who kidnapped Rose.Christian turned to the corner and i saw what it looks like an abandoned house."We're here."

"Okay.Here's a plan.Let me go in first.The house could be filled with strigoi.Eddie you stay here and guard Christian and if i don't came out in the next 20 minutes then you'll come in.Okay?" I said quickly.

"Not much of a plan but okay." Christian said .I nodded then went out.Adrenaline rush through me.

I burst in through the door and three strigoi came at me.I wrapped my hand around the strigoi neck in a flash and quickly staked him.Another one came at me from behind,i ducked and kicked him on the leg,he fell and i brought my stake own and he's dead.I went to what i think is the basement because that's probably where they kept Rose.I kicked the door open and there's Victor Dashkov with 5 other strigoi.

"Ah,finally." He smiled cruelly and clasped his hand.Without wasting another second i attack them.

I went for the blonde strigoi first,he looks new.He came at straight at me,aiming for my neck.He's new alright.I easily staked him.Then 2 came at me.One kicked me in a the ribs,making me not able to breathe for a brief moment.I sucked in a deep breath,ignoring the pain.One punched me on the face,making me stumbled back but recovered from it quickly.I got a hold of my stake and try to slashed his cheek but he's fast.Instead,i slashed his arm,making him hissed at me.The one earlier grabbed me by the neck and each second the grip gets tighter and tighter.

"Stop! Let him go." A voice yelled or at least tried to yelled.Rose.My eyes widened.I can see her from the corner of my eye,she's alive but barely.And to my relief,Eddie and Christian burst into the room.The strigoi's (who is strangling me) head burst into flames and that's all i need.He fell down,his head still burning but i could here his faint screams.I let Eddie and Christian took care of the other two.I went straight to Victor.He was still smiling.

"Hello,Guardian Belikov.Nice to see you again." I didn't bother replying.Instead i tried to kick him but he's fast then i brought my fist on his face in a flash.He hissed.I smirked but still unsatisfied,i need to kill him.I need to end him.He then slashed my cheek with his nails.And kicked me,making me hit the wall.Eddie came up from behind and staked him on the neck.I gained all my strength back and stake him right on the heart.He let out a piercing scream.I stake him again and again and again.All i can see is darkness and evil.

"He's dead man! Stop." Christian grabbed my arm.My vision cleared.Oh,he's dead alright.I calmed myself down and went to Rose who is limping in Eddie's hand.I took over his place.

"Roza.." I whispered many times to her.Her body is covered with blood.She looks thinner but in all that,she's stil beautiful.I brushed her cheek and spot a few bite marks on her neck.Her hand reached up and touched my cheek.

"Comrade,is that you?" She said,barely a whisper.I kissed her softly on the lips.God,i missed her."It's you." She smiles faintly.

"You're gonna be alright.You're gonna be alright." I kissed her again.I picked her up slowly and she moaned in pain."What's wrong?" I asked worrily.

"My leg.." she touched it."It's broken."

"Sorry.I'll be careful." I picked her up again but this time more carefully.

"Let's get back to court."