Chapter 27: Kol's Return

KOL'S POV

I awoke in a strange basement that was still a bit familiar. I got out of the coffin brushing dust off of my clothes. How long had I been daggered? Who undaggered me? Where am I? I made my way upstairs and realized I was in my old house from the '20s, a place I didn't been in years. I noticed all the new modern appliances that had been added since my time desiccating in a coffin.  I made my way to the living room to see a strange pregnant lady sitting on a couch. I spoke up as she didn't see me at first as she was reading a book. I said, "Excuse me, who are you, and why are you in my house?" She looked up shocked as she said, "Who the hell are you?"

I remembered my manners figuring she was a guest of one of my siblings or the lady of the house, seeing as how it had been years it may have changed hands. I smiled, "My name is Kol Mikaelson, and now may I ask again who are you?" She gave a confused look as she said, "I'm Harley Mikaelson. " I then asked, "How are you a Mikaelson?" She smiled as she said, "I married in, I'm Klaus' wife. And I'm guessing you're one of his brothers?" I nodded saying, "Yes, "then I laughed a bit, " So Nik finally settled down?" She gave a small laugh, "I guess you could say that." I nodded saying," So where are my brothers?" She said, "Well Klaus is around here somewhere and as for Elijah I have no idea." I nodded starting out of the room trying to find my brother.

***

I found Nik outside sitting by the garden, "Finally found the one eh Nik?" He turned around, giving a small laugh, " I see you've met Harley." I nodded, "Yes. I have a question, not that I'm complaining but, why did you decide to wake me up now?" He sighed, "As you can tell Harley is pregnant, the children she carries are mine, which has placed an enormous target on her and their backs. A target that witches and our father are aiming for. Even as a ghost he's still trying to hurt me in any way. He tried to kill them by convincing a witch to do a spell to take her to the other side. I woke you up in hopes that you would help me protect the newest members of our family." I nodded taking in the information he had just told me before saying, "Of course Nik. How can I help?" "In the morning we'll discuss it more, for now, check out the new world," Nik said patting my shoulder. "oh is my room still the same?" "yes brother, get some clothes out of my closet," he said as I nodded making my to his room first to grab some clothes as Harley helped me.

 I walked to the end of the hall where my room is, when I walked in all I saw was women's clothes, but a lot of band tee shirts, hair products, perfume, makeup, and a red guitar. I picked up the perfume and sprayed it, it was a lovely scent. It smelled like cherries and daisies, which was beautiful. I decided to take the bottle with me and ask Harley if she could get her stuff out of my room "Harley, I don't mean to bother you but can you get someone to get your stuff out of my room" I said handing her the bottle of perfume "all my stuff is in mine and Klaus' room" she said politely and looked at the bottle "Kol this is AJs' stuff" she made her way up to my room and she gasped "what is it?" I asked "this is AJs' stuff," she said again. I was confused about who this person was, but the name intrigued me. "who is that?" I asked, while she just ignored me and put this girl's stuff into a box. She pulled out this weird looking box thing and I looked at her weirdly "this is a phone" she said quickly, I still didn't understand but nodded. She talked to someone who I assumed was AJ telling her to come get her stuff. "She'll be here in a minute to get her things" she smiled as I nodded. She left the room, I changed into Niks clothes and waited for her to get her things.

JADE'S POV

We were putting up our shelves and putting together our tables when I got a phone call from Harley saying there was some of my stuff left at her house in Klaus' brother's room. I decided to run back by and pick it up seeing as how my bass was there. "babe, there's some of my stuff at Harley's house that I'm gonna go pick up" I said hugging him "okay, do you want me to go with?" "Nah, it won't take me long and I was hoping you could finish putting the tables together," I asked him with a big grin "leaving me to do all the hard work, I'll do it babe but it's gonna cost ya," he said smirking "I promise to give you what you want," I said kissing his lips and pulling away to leave. We told each other "see you soon" and I got in the car to go to the Mikaelsons.