~ 𝔬𝔫𝔢 ~

Hi! My name is y/n , Princess of Darkness. I was banished to the Crimson Wastes when I was 7 and I've lived here for 10 years. I disguised myself as a mortal named moon, its an unusual name and it suits me. Also I don't think a princess would fit in here. It isn't all sparkles and magic, its more dirt... everywhere, and it stains.

I live with my mother (Nyx) and my father (Erebus), my mother went mad when we were banished, and recently she's been getting worse. Every night I ask Portia, the goddess of darkness for help, she obviously doesn't answer, she died long ago. But 'talking' to her makes me feel better, apparently there's some prophecy I'm the reincarnation of her or something.

Everyday I visit the ship, its an old space ship left from the first ones. I collect what my father would call 'junk' hoping I might be able to build something for my mother that will make her better. I haven't found anything yet, but maybe if I keep looking I will.

Remember how I said my mother was getting worse? Well she used to always hum this tune, but now she just mumbles my name. I think the thought of losing me made her lose her mind. I try and get her to eat everyday, but it's getting hard and we're running out of resources. I hate to believe it but I don't think she'll ever get better. And it hurts just sitting and waiting for her to finally pass...