- five -

"hey losers"
I slid off the large animal bone I was sitting on and swung down.
"and you are?" a red lizard man said. He wore a grey sleeveless jacket with a snake symbol on the back .
"who am I?" I mocked, walking towards him. My eyes were red and puffy after the tiring journey, and the way I tilted my head enhanced my eye bags.
"I'm the person who is going to make you king of the crimson waste" I giggled, titling my head back and looking up at the lizard people above us.
"What makes you think I need you?"

"You should just admit it, you aren't getting any closer to taking Huntara down" I grinned "And I don't think that tacky jacket of yours is going to help".

"Well to be honest I don't see how a teenager could be much help either" He snarled. The lizard people erupted into laughter.

" HAHAHAHA GET IT BECAUSE SHES A TEENAGER" shouted a lizard, causing its friends to laugh harder. Dear portia, these people need even more help than I realised.

"Here's an idea, how about we fight and see who wins" I spat. "You win and I'll leave you alone but if I win... I become second in command and you help me take down Huntara"
Tung Lashor chuckled "How about we all just beat you up, boys... attack!" He stepped back as over a hundred lizard people jumped down from their spots.
I grinned and prepared to fight.
The first lizard came running at me with his fist in the air, I dodged and stuck my foot out causing it to fall to the ground. I drew a rune in the dirt and the lizard on the ground began floating up. I flicked my hand in the direction of the other lizards. The floating lizard was thrown at them and I laughed as I watched them topple over each other. I drew two more tunes in the ground and two lizards floated up into the air. I threw them at the feet of their comrades.
As the lizards came charging at me I dodged their fists and watched them go into each others stomachs.
"Is this the best you can do?" I yelled at all of them. When none of them responded I laughed. Tung lashor walked forwards, clapping his hands slowly.
"Well done" He stated "And what shall I call my second in command?"
I grinned.
"You can call me Y/n, Princess Y/n of the Night."