Epilogue

Epilogue

It's been 3 since Trevor passed away and there isn't a day that goes by that I don't miss him. At the age 21, its now my third of studying to be a pediatrician, that was inspired by Trevor. Jen and the girls all went their separate ways after high school however we spend as many holidays together as possible. This upcoming holiday we're headed off to Mauritius.

As for Belinda, she ended up marrying an amazing guy who makes her smile everyday and who absolutely adores her. They're been married for two years and have a newborn baby boy named Trev. She's happy with her own family.

As for Gavin, the guy I never thought would stop being a kid, he ended up getting married too and has been married for two years now. He's a great husband and dad to a baby boy named Trevvy. Jup you guessed it, Be and Gavin ended up together. 

We will always remember Trevor and sometimes it feels as if he's right here with us. 

Life is going well for us all and we can't wait for our futures. 

******************************************************************************************************************

So this is the official end. Thank you to everybody who took the time to read Amanda's story. I would love to hear some feedback from you guys. 

So this was my first completed work on wattpad and even though it might not be brilliant I feel pretty accomplished. Someone tell Ellen to interview me! No, jokes, but that would be a dream come true. 

VOTE-COMMENT-FAN

Thanks again to anyone and everyone reading this.

A final goodbye

- Carol