𝗫𝗩.

Jaden woke up the next morning with a quiet yawn and stretches his arms across the bed, looking for Amelia, only to become confused.

Sitting up he attempts to rub the tiredness from his eyes and around the room.

"Lia?" He questions aloud, thinking she'd hear him. "Lia?"

Grumbling under his breath about her being such an early riser he throws on a shirt and walks down the steps towards the kitchen.

He remembered her talking about this new tik toker who posted videos about healthy diets and assumed she was making a new smoothie she was gushing about a few days before.

"Amelia?" He slightly shouts as he enters the kitchen.

Sheri lifts her head from the fridge and greets the boy with a warm smile. "Hey sweetheart, Amelia left about an hour ago."

Jadens eyebrows shoot together. "An hour ago?" Looking at the time on the microwave he gapes. "She left at six in the morning?"

"She told me to tell you if you woke up before she came back that she was heading over to see the boys." Sheri informs him with a shrug.

"What boys?" Jaden questions confused, he had no problem with her having friends that were males but he had no idea she was close with any boys right now, besides the obvious.

"The Sway boys." Sheri innocently says.

Jaden's body stills for a moment before immediately snatching the keys that were sat on the kitchen counter and sprinting out of the house.

Sheri lightly laughs and shakes her head. "Smart, smart girl."

♧︎♧︎♧︎

Jaden jumps out of the car, slamming the door in the process, and sprints into the Sway house in worry. "Lia?!" He shouts.

Running into the living rooms hes about to jump up the stairs when he realizes she was sitting down on the couch, perfectly fine and not a haur on her hesd touched. Truth be told he knew he was being over dramatic but after these past couple of weeks he had constantly felt over protective of the girl.

Jaden stomps towards her figure and brings her into a tight hug and settles himself on to the couch. "I was so worried about you."

After a few minutes Amelia clears her throat with an amused smile planted on her face. "J?" She whispers.

Jaden simply hums into her neck as if asking 'what?'

"I think we should all talk." She gestures to everyone around the room who was watching in awe once he pulls away.

Jadens eyes widen when he realizes EVERYONE was in the room just staring at him, his cheeks turn a light shade of pink.

Addison, Dixie, Josh, Bryce, Nessa, Griffin, Kio, Anthony, and Avani all sat or stood around the living room. Some were nervous and guilt ridden while others were sympathetic and unsure.

Jadens face becomes void of any emotion once he takes into account of everyone who was there. "Amelia?" He mumbles in a low tone of voice.

"Yes?" She questions innocently.

"Let's go, we're going home." He stands up, attempting to leave no room for argument.

Seemingly forgetting that he was talking to Amelia Rae.

"J... please just sit down." She begged him. "I can't keep living like this. It's not fair to everyone here who has had to put their relationships in the middle of all of this and go as far as finding other places to even hang out."