𝐕𝐈.

Liked By NessaBarrett and 1,365,957 others

AmeliaRae Engaged to be married💍@nessabarrett

Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ʟɪᴍɪᴛᴇᴅ

NessaBarrett wifey😍
^Ameliarae 😏❤️

Joshrichards my two favorite girls, but also no❤️
^ameliarae but yes❤️

AddisonRae you guys are so cute! 😚
^dixiedmelio what she said
^charlidmelio what she said she said
^ameliarae i-

JadenHossler Hmm
^brycehall hmm
^griffinjohnson Hmm
^anthonyreeves Hmm
^kiocyr hmm
^swayla hmm
^ameliarae Was I left out of an inside jok-

3rd POV

"So Mr. Hossler, what's your story?" Amelia questions the boy as he blows out smoke from the puff bar.

They both had their legs treading in the water as they sat at the edge of the pool.

"I don't know what you mean Miss Rae?" He lightly laughs with a tilt of his head.

"Everyone has a story, you know like what's the one hard thing that's been going on in your life recently, what is family like, your favorite color..." She teases at the end.

"I think that last one was way too deep for me to answer, at least take me to dinner first." Jaden puts a hand on his chest in mock offense making her laugh.

"Come on!" She groans in fake annoyance but her bright smile told him otherwise.

"Fine, fine." He raises his hands in surrender. "My biggest recent struggle... Well I had a girlfriend of seven months. Her name was Madison but everyone calls her Mads. She cheated on me and we broke up five months ago and I haven't spoken to her since. But I'm fine with it, we were distant and toxic towards the end of our relationship and I've been happier, you know once I got over the initial hurt of the break up and her cheating."

"I'm sorry about your ex girlfriend." Amelia whispers with a sincere small small.

"I'm over it." He shrugs it off, because he honestly was. He had grieved over the relationship and got his closure.
"As for my family I have two older sisters, their names are Sophie and Haley. My parents are my biggest supporters. Oh I almost forgot, my favorite color is black."

"Now it's your turn, what's your story?" He questions curiously.

Standing up from the pool Jadens face frowns in apology. "I'm sorry, did I make you feel uncomfortable?"

Turning around and winking at him she shakes her head with a small laugh. "Nope, but you have to earn that kind of information."

"I've met your family already!" Jaden shouts teasingly.

Raising her middle finger in the air with out turning around Jaden laughs to himself as he stares at the girl.

Liked by Kiocyr and 894,587 othersJadenHossler she said what you know bout love?

JadenHossler she said what you know bout love?

Vɪᴇᴡ ᴀʟʟ 295,469 ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs

AmeliaRae I'll tell you everything 🎶
^user1 are you guys dating
^user64 we've had him taken once ladies we can't let it happen again
JadenHossler^ I got what you need walk up in the store and get what you want
AmeliaRae^ go get it
Jadenhossler^ you get what you please😶
User68^ Dont be shy, finish the song🥺😍
Addisonraee^ I-what

Brycehall Simp
Joshrichards^ No❤️
Griffinjohnson^simp
Kiocyr^ simp
Jadenhossler^ Stan Braddison for clear skin
Brycehall^ touché

User65 He could do so much better hopefully this isn't about Amelia
Jadenhossler has blocked this account