𝗫𝗜𝗩.

Amelia was laying on her bed with a soft smile on her face trying not to laugh. It definitely was not a 'laughing' type of situation but she couldn't help but be amused.

After they had gotten back to Amelia's house, she had noticed the post Jaden made about her and mentally cooed. Until she noticed Jadens angry pacing around the room and his fist balled up in anger.

"Come on J." Amelia groaned and patted the empty space of the bed next to her.

"I'm just so angry." Jaden confesses like Amelia couldn't tell. "He pushed you into that mans arms, please don't tell me who it is because I will kill him." Jaden rants.

"Jaden." Amelia interrupts with a frown forming. "It's over with. You guys can't hate him forever. He made a mistake, we're human, we make mistakes."

"That wasn't a mistake Amelia!" Jaden begins to raise his voice but immediately regrets it. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to yell but that wasn't just a mistake. A mistake is accidentally putting a pink shirt in with the whites not telling a woman who had been beat within an inch of her life to come back tomorrow." He stresses.

"You know how to do laundry?" Amelia ponders with genuine curiosity in her eyes.

Giving her a deadpan look Jaden replies, "Yes Amelia. I know how to do laundry."

"Please just come cuddle. Watch the Originals with me." She gives him the puppy eyes.

Jaden sighs loudly before flopping down onto the blonde, her shouts of protests being muffled.

Shoving him off of her she huffs and is quick to turn on the show. "Want to watch it from the beginning?" Jaden almost laughs at the excitement in her eyes.

"Whatever you want to do." He says with a light shrug.

Amelia is fully engrossed into the show, her emotions changing with each scene.

She groans when Klaus tells the witches to kill both Hayley and the baby. "I cannot believe he would do that." Looking towards Jaden for his opinion she gapes at him.

He was sitting on his phone sending snapchats. She glares at him but slowly turns her glare into a mischievous smirk.

Faking a yawn she turns on her side and snuggles with the blanket.

"Tired?" Jaden smiles and tucks a piece of her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah I think I'm going to call it a night." She closes her eyes.

"Me too." Jaden lowly yawns. When he tries to wrap an arm around her waist she scoots away from him.

Feeling a lot more awake he sits up with a confused face. When she doesn't react, looking more peaceful than ever he lays back down brushing it off.

As he tries to wrap an arm around her neck she pretends to stretch, pushing his arm away and then proceeding to return to her normal position.

Sitting back up Jadens eyebrows scrunch in confusion. "Lia?"

"Hmm?" She tiredly mumbles.

"Why won't you let me cuddle?" Genuinely not knowing why she wasn't letting him touch her.

"Why were you on Snapchat while I was showing you the best show to ever be made?" She keeps her eyes closed.