𝐈.

•

Liked by 𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐑𝐀𝐄𝐄, 𝐂HARLIDAMELIO, and 2,459,275 OTHERS

AMELIARAE I think I can hear L.A. calling me home...

Aʟʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs Hᴀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴇɴ Dɪsᴀʙʟᴇᴅ

Josh's POV
Amelia Rae was my best friend, we became internet friends long before either of us blew up on social media.

And to answer any of your question, I've never liked her as anything more than friends, but I also didn't view her as a sister per say. I'd hype her up like a boyfriend would but we only ever had platonic feelings towards one another. I told her every secret I've ever had and she knew a lot about my family and personal life, I thought I knew all of hers too.

I couldn't imagine my life with out her.

Until I was forced to.

One early morning I had woken up to a bunch of missed calls and messages from Addison and her parents. My heart dropped into my stomach when I realized they were all asking where Amelia was and if she was with me.

After I had told them I hadn't seen her since the morning before they had explained that when they woke up Addison was freaking out because all of Amelias stuff was gone from her bedroom and there was only a simple note that said 'I'm okay."

So imagine my surprise when I get a notification saying AmeliaRae had made a post on Instagram and her caption was 'I think I can hear L.A. calling my name..."

I immediately jumped up from my comfortable bed and started speeding out of the room leaving a worried Nessa behind.

"Josh?" She calls out confused. I ignore her calls in my frantic state.