Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Megatron let out a loud cry when a molten set of claws clamped around his lower leg while he lay curled in his dog bed. He was more startled than pained, optics wide with fright. He bolted from where he had been trapped, hurling himself across the acid pit and under Unicron's massive berth. He shuddered, his collar digging into his neck. But he was unharmed.

He instantly set to work on trying to break through the chain, using his sharp claws to attempt sawing through it. He barely managed to scratch the metal and swore loudly, dentas barred with pure frustration. There had to be a way to escape...there had to be!

"I have returned, dear pet." Unicron's deep voice called as he strode into the room. The acid pit sealed over and Megatron relaxed slightly, the screams of the tortured no longer ringing in his audio receptors. "I expect a greeting."

Megatron dragged himself out from under the bed and attempted to stand. He was pulled back by the short leash length and was forced into a somewhat comical sitting position. His blazing red optics met deep purple ones and he shied back slightly at the gaze.

"If I had a tail I would wag it, Unicron."

"You will call me Master, pet." Unicron snarled, mood suddenly changed. Megatron made a soft yelp as he retreated, deciding under the berth would be a good hiding place from the mech demon's wrath. Unicron saw and stomped hard on the leash, yanking Megatron's helm into the cold black floor with a sharp yelp from the warlord.

"I will allow you a second chance to greet me, Megatron." Unicron purred, lifting his pede and watching at Megatron struggled to his knees.

"Welcome home, Master." Megatron panted, rubbing his neck gingerly. "I missed your company."

"Better, but not good enough." Unicron growled, taking Megatron's jaw and tipping it up so he could look the mech in the optic.

"What more could you want?" Megatron blurted out before he could help himself. He winced when he saw the demon's optics narrow dangerously and pin him in a nasty stare. That would be enough to get him thrown into the acid pits...

Suddenly the floor beneath him was gone, his claws scrabbling at air as he began to fall. The silver mech let out a terrified gasp as he managed to get his claws into the side of the remaining floor, dangling in such a cliche way over a bubbling acid pit. He let slip a tiny whimper and watched as Unicron strode closer, making it all agonizingly slow.

"Master, please!" he begged, knowing it was the only way out. Unicron shook his helm with mock sadness on his faceplate.

"We will speak again in an Earth hour. Have fun." he chuckled, kicking Megatron right in the faceplate and sending him back first into the boiling clear acid.

"Help me!" Megatron shrieked before his entire form was shocked with the worst pain he had ever had the displeasure to feel.

Unicron hummed a little as he listened to his disobedient pet howl and cry with agony as he burned in his own personal pit, thrashing and flailing as he tried to claw his way out. It was greatly amusing for the demon to watch, purple optics glowing intently as Megatron made yet another uncharacteristically loud wail. What a wonderful creature he was!

Waiting for an Earth hour to pass before retrieving his prize, Unicron happily fished Megatron from the acid, unharmed by the clear liquid himself. He had created it, after all, so he should be the only one immune to it. Megatron was hosed off with some oil, his trembling form looking so perfect and yet so brutalized. His plating was as good as it could look to the optic, but Unicron could tell it would not be much longer until the once proud mech bent and broke. All in good time.