Wedding Bells

He we go with the Bonus chapter of how there wedding went like enjoy!

No ones pov

Kumo and Shalnark have been busy for weeks as they tried to gather everything for the wedding... everyone else helped out as well while also getting there dressed and suits ready. Kumo went out with the girls as they helped him pick out the special suit. As the guys phinks chrollo uvo and feitan went to help Shalnark with his outfit.

After some long choices kumo finally picked a fancy prince like white suit it looked beautiful.

"Wooh kumo you look like a prince in that outfit!" Shizuku and Machi exclaim in excitement.

Kumo smiles and turns to them. "This one I want this one."with that they all agreed.

Picture of the suit well the top part.

Of corse them being the phantom troupe dont pay but steal and went on there happy way

Now with the guys Shalnark was being to picky with the choices.

"Do I go with green? For my tie or just black? I dont no." Shalnark says in frustration.

"Look shal it's not that hard to choose I say go with the black itll look way nicer." Chrollo say feeling slightly annoyed. "Ok ok I'll get it."

He grabs the black tie and his suit. Looks to chrollo and feitan. As they nod. Feitan went behind the worker and knocked them out as they make a run for it.

They all arrive back home and hid there outfits as they relax from a long tierd day. Shalnark and kumo flop on the bed and laid next to each other. And smile.

"Cant believe tomorrow is the day...I'm so nervous but excited." Kumo says happily while holding Shalnark.

"Me to I get to spend the rest of my life with the one I truly love." Kumo blushes and smiles and cuddles into his chest. "We'll spend a happy future together."

With that we fell asleep as the next day came.

We all got up and got ready of corse the girls kicked the guys out as they helped kumo get ready fixing his hair a bit adding a green rose flower in his hair and doing a bit of his makeup. After he was ready he looked himself in the mirror and smiled

"wooh. I look almost like a prince?!" The ladies all smile and got ready and gets a texts from the guys saying they where ready and outside waiting now.

Kurapika gon killua leorio and Pairo where sitting there nicely dressed and waiting for kumo to come out. Of corse the guys dont no what kumo would be wearing and got them wanting kumo to hurry up.

Trust me Shalnark was also getting impatient but kept calm. Then it happened. The ladies walks out kumo linking arms with his mother y/n as she walked kumo down the aisle.

All the guys mouths opened in shock including Shalnark. Who was a blushing crying mess.

Kumo walked over to him. Smiles. " you alright babe?" Shalnark just nods. "Y-yea I'm fine just want expecting you to look that good... s-sorry heh." Kumo smiles. And turns there attention to chrollo. As he spoke out and read a few words and gave a speech. (I'm just gonna go to the vows and the I do's.)

Kumo's pov

"Shalnark with this ring I swear to love and stay by your side through rough and hard times threw sickness and health till life and death always and forever." With that i slide the ring onto his finger. And smiles as tears fall down his face.

Shalnarks pov

"Kumo with this ring I swear to love and stay by your side through rough and hard times threw sickness and health till life and death always and forever." I take Kumo's hand and slide the ring on.

No ones pov

They turn there heads to chrollo.
"Now Shalnark do you take Kumo to be your husband?" Shalnark smiles

"I do." Chrollo then looks to kumo. "And do you Kumo take Shalnark to be your husband?"

"I do!" Everyone smiles and chuckles.

"Then you may kiss the groom!"

With that kumo jumps into Shalnarks arms and and passionately kisses each other sealing there deal and marriage.

Everyone stands up and starts clapping. "Congrats guys!!!!" "Wooo!" Kumo looks over to his parents and sees his mom crying tears of joy as his dad comforts her. He walks over to them.

" mom....dad. thank you for bring me into this world I love you both so much." They both smile and pull him into a hug. " we love you to kumo."

"Oh! I forgot to toss the bouquet. Everyone who wants to catch the flowers get behind and ready to catch!" With that everyone gathers around. " 1...2...3 now!" With that kumo tosses the flowers and turns to see who catches it.

Everyone jumps for it but it gets hit and flown onto gon's lap. Everyone stands there in shock. "Gon picks them up blushes.

"Me? Apparently I'm next to get married. I highly doubt it tho-" killua then walks over to gon..."g-gon...to be honest it will happen...because. I...um." with that killua gets on one knee and pulls out a box opens it showing a ring.

"we've known each other for years and went threw so much I want to sure this happiness with you forever will you marry me Gon" Kurapika and leorio stood there in shock.

Gon stood there in shock but then smiles "killua I love you always yes I will marry you." With that they hug each other and kiss as every laughs and smiles.

-

Time went on Kumo and Shalnark went off on a small journey and traveled to other towns and places still keeping phone tabs on the others. Kumo's parents ended up having another baby as they wanted it was a girl. "She looks so cute has my dad hair this time."kumo says looking threw the pictures.

"Yea hopefully she has your mothers personality instead a female feitan would be a nightmare." We both laugh. Shalnark turns to kumo and holds his hand. " well you ready?" Kumo nods.

"Yea it's weird being a girl and I'm gonna be like this for 9 months but once the baby is born I'll be a guy again right." Shalnark nods

"well first I have to make you pregnant before you say any of that." Kumo covers his face in embarrassment. Shal moves his hand from his face and kisses him. "You ready babe?" Kumo nods as there long night of baby making was to begin.

"A happy future together me you and our child I'm glad to be here with you."

The end.

Well there you have it folks the wedding and aftermath with kumo and Shalnark hope you enjoyed it love you all!

And see you you in the other book Shalnarkxkumo in love with the popular boy. See yea!