Let's Start a Riot!

Sounds of sirens and gun shots can be heard its another year and day for another Auction. As we get the orders from the boss to go in and everything. 

"Alright im in the west exit no one noticed yet how are things on your end?" i talk in the newly made bluetooth head set that shalnark and Kumo worked on for us. and can work long range to where chrollo can be at the mansion and still hear us. "east side also good." Feitan answers back. this year it's Uvogin and Paku taking them down while we loot the stuff. as soon was we hear the screams is when we move out. 

"Alright guys lets...wait guards are coming in now in the east and west sides Feitan Y/n be prepared!" we both smirk "Come on Shal you no us better then that." with that the guards and police arrive and we went to killing.

Time skip brought to you by Kumo, Feitan and Y/n's son He be 15 and his name Means Spider.

"Ha that was great now then" we open the vault and there we see all the auction stuff. and smile. "ha ha Jackpot!" we start loading the stuff as i use my nen and summon crollo's book and use Fun cloth and throw it over the stuff making it go smaller we then rush and then leave. "Hey Chrollo everything is secure mission complete." "Good job guys now hurry up before they decide to send in the big guns." "Yes sir." with that we head out.

Time skip brought to you by cake anyone one want a slice of Feitan or Crollo's face.

We arrive at the mansion and went into the meeting room and then lets everything go. "there we go everything is all here." chrollo gets off the chair and pats my head. "Well done everyone. you've done well." "well we did alot better this year then last i have to say." Machi says looking threw some of the boxes. " i have to admit Shalnark and Kumo these devices are something it helped us alot this time. good job to you both as well." they smile and high five each other. Kumo and Shalnark grew close and do everything together and talk about things that leave the rest of us confused.

To be honest even though Shalnark is older it'd be kind of cute if they got together. tee hee kidding. "hey mom tonight Shalnark wants to bring me to this stadium where they show off all cool things can i go?" i look to shalnark. "what time is it at?" he looks at me and laughs nervously. "Its at 10 pm. and it ends at 12 pm. i glare at him. "sigh fine but just this once alright! and make sure you call and stay with Shalnark Got! and dont go using your nen unless you have to." he stands there feeling annoyed as everyone else laughs. "Ugh yes mom...." 

feitan then walks over. "Kumo, watch out for Riots. they are going mad out there." kumo smirks. "Hey Shalnark how about after we join the riots." shalnark looks at kumo like hes a mad man. "are you nuts your mom will kick my ass along with your father we head home after the stadium."  kumo puts then out loud shouts. "Fuck that shit lets start a Riot!" everyone went silent. and slowly backed away from a now angered y/n.  

"Ok which one of you taught my son that. who ever mans up first well receive less of a torture from me." they stood there. "the longer you take i'll make Feitan torture you." with that Uvogin walks over " I did it was me. im sorry. but i will admit it was c-" a loud slap can be heared echoing the room. as everyone winces in pain for Uvogin. "That actually hurt. dang women you pack a strong slap." "come on Shal before she changes her mind." with that they both walk out holding each others hands laughing. 

"ok is it just me or are those two getting even more closer to each other." Phinks stated as we all watch them leave. we all at the same time said. "Yup"  "Do you think they actually like like each other or is it the fact they are worried about age" we look at Phinks who seems to into it. "What i kinda think there cute together. alright." we all nod again. 

"ooo now i want to fallow them damit!" i let out a small laugh, "Your sounding like a gossiping school girl Phinks." feitan laughs a bit. "yea like the girly girl he always is." everyone starts laughing as Phinks chases Feitan and i around the mansion then Shizuku sits there and speaks out loud. "this is giving me Deja vu but before it was with Shalnark and not y/n." she lets out a small laugh. chrollo stands up and yawns. " im gonna head to my room its been a long night make sure you keep it down alright." we all nod then i shouted to him. "Night chrollo sleep well" he smiles and laughs and heads to his room.

-

Kumo's Pov

"So shal what do you think they'll be showing here?" i looked at him as he studies the papers on whats being showed. "Well it says that theres this teleporting device that says leads you to another world but i find that a little bit bull." i looked at the papers as well. " then how about the nen bots they seem pretty cool as well." he then smiles. "Alright then lets check that out." we walk over and examine everything even picking up a few things for us to test out. 

without noticing someone bumped into us i get knocked into the arms of shalnark who we then stare at each other and blush as people began to stare we let go of each other and continue walking around. Then without knowing time went by it was already 11:30 with that we headed out and headed to the corner store and got some drinks and sat down at the park. 

"its nice out tonight minus the Riot thats going on." shalnark says as he stares up at the sky. "yea it is. at least the sky is clear and can see the stars. we both then saw a shooting star. "wooh did you see that?!" "Yea hurry make a wish." Shalnark closes his eyes and made a wish. i sat there wondering what to wish for. then i thought is it possible to save a wish for later? to be honest i want to wish but if it does come true i cant change it. i'll save it for later. with that i look to shalnark who then opens his eyes. "So Kumo what did you wish for?" he says smiling. 

"i um heh i wished to tell you i love you. um wait sorry that was stupid." shalnark stared at me blushing like crazy. "Kumo are you joking?" i sat there in a way no im not joking but in a way yes im joking to be honest i do have feelings for shalnark, age to me doesnt matter..."i-im sorry Shal i shouldnt have said that." with that shalnark turned my face to his. i stared into his eyes we leaned in lips almost touch. until i heard my phone go off. 

we stopped and i looked at my phone realized that it is 12:20 and there was 5 missed calls from my mom and dad, both our faces went white. "we are so fucked." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how did you think of this chapter i no it's lacking a bit of Feitan and Y/n but it'll be a switching scenarios type thing. Also Shalnark X Kuro? ay? ay? no? o-ok? ;-;....