This is War

Time for the battle hold onto your seats folks!

Chrollo's Pov

I look at them with a serious face. "He got away and he severely injured Kortopi, Uvogin as well as Machi. Kurapika was hurt as well. he's gotten way stronger then i could ever imagine..." right when i mention that hisoka gotten stronger. i heard Feitan panic. i turn to see y/n faint and feitan holding her. "Maybe i should have not said that out loud." they all look to me. "You think?" they all say sarcastically. i laugh nervously. "Ugh nevermind that we need to think of a way to stop hisoka and also the other being." Kumo sits up and gets up. "I agree we need to stop them as soon as possible our world is at stake right now." 

Kumo's Pov

I stood up and got dressed and headed downstairs and got food and sat down at the table with everyone as we discuss the matter at hand of what to do next. Kurapika Gon and Killua walk in and sit down as well and talk about what else they can do. "These are all good idea's we should most likely pair up in groups of two and scout the town and call when enemies are targeted, hisoka will be guarding that portal most likely if we get ahold of the portal and destroy it, It'll stop them both and they will disappear hopefully"

as we where coming to a conclusion the room goes dark and then a red light appears out comes the other world guy. "I was told that you have gotten a few new allies on your team thats fine but know this I King Osakai will take over this world and you will then all bow to me." as i was about to say something my mother gets mad and speaks out. "Shut up you annoying son of a bitch! leave me and my family and my planet alone! you are not welcome here and will never obey such an ugly ass hoe as ruler!" with that the king got pissed and grabs my mom by the neck." "You no i was told by Hisoka to keep you alive but you disrespected me you dam human!" he tightens his grip around my mothers neck. thats when i felt it everyone's bloodlust and anger.

King Osakai felt this and froze in terror. "T-this power what is it....it's terrifying. they must really like this girl then if thats the case maybe i should finish her here." with that he smiles and starts using an ability and drains all my mothers nen abilities and as well as life energy away. she collapse on the ground not moving i panic. and run to her. m-mom?! Mom!!! i was about to charge at them until i saw a flash of dark and black run past me i look over to see my dad and Chrollo in full rage trying to attack and hit Osakai. "You bitch what do to my wife!" my dad was furious. shalnark runs over to me. " Kumo come on hurry bring your mom as well we need to get you to safety." i look to him and nod as we run out. we get to a room and lay my mom on the bed. 

I fall to my knees and start to cry. shalnark held me close. "I no your worried but im sure everything is going to be alright. im here for you your dad and chrollo aren't gonna go down that fast besides the more pain is done to your father the faster he uses his pain packer." i look to him and smile and nod. "Yea your right thanks shal." he nods and smiles. right when we said that the whole house shook and then it went quiet. 3 minutes pass then 4...shalnark and i decided to go see what has happened. we got down stairs and to our horror everyone was defeated and the last one standing was Osakai. 

"heh let this be a warning to you all give up now or else." i notice shalnark take something out of his pocket. i looked over and see one of his antenna's. my eyes widen i knew what he was gonna do. "Shalnark no wait don-" I was to late. he stabs himself in the arm and activates autopilot mode. i get blown away by his shockwave and look up he is now locked in battle with Osakai. Osakai managed to grab shalnark and pull the Antenna out of him and throw it to the ground along with black voice. holding Shalnark by the neck. "U-ugh....K-kumo run now....save yourself...." "No im not leaving you!" i tear up and sob my voice cracking. with that Osakai said something that left me in rage. "you no i do need a good manipulator on my team im gonna steal your lover here and brainwash him so that that he wont remember you and go against you." my eyes widen. "No! dont you touch him Osakai! give him back now! please. he means the world to me...." he smirks " hmm how about no." 

With that Osakai grabs shalnark. "Kumo!!! even if he does brainwash me and i dont remember you, my heart will still remember its up to you now to save us i believe you can do it stay strong! and remember that i always love you." i tear up and cry. "I love you to." with that Osakai takes Shalnark away from me. i was left alone. with my family laying around me unconscious and some dead. 

 3 months later...

3 months have pass i searched for Shalnark everywhere ive looked at the hide out that had the portal in it but the portal has been moved they must no that they need a new hide out i dont ever want to give up I've lost so much. My mother has been in a coma for 3 months my father is enraged and also depressed. chrollo barely speaks with me anymore our love got severed for one another. we lost a few family members being Kortopi Machi and Nobunaga. and of corse we...i lost the one i love shalnark. no one spoke much almost like everyone is giving up. but not me i will look and find Osakai and when i do find him i'll kill him and get shalnark back. 

because now This is War you messed with the wrong kid i am part of the phantom troupe i will be your dam living nightmare Osakai! and make sure that... 

"you fucking burn in hell."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well holy crap this is getting heated up Shalnark got taken and will now be brainwashed. which means at some point they will cross paths and fight. what do you all think of this chapter so far o3o