Its been a long time (NSFW)

(This chapter is gonna have sexual themes as well as rape be warned!)

Kumo's Pov

The next day came, chrollo and i got up and went to get Pairo to bring him back to his home. I lazily get up half asleep and bumped into chrollo. I lay my head on his chest for a moment he then smiles and holds me. "Come on kumo we have to get ready." He gently says in my ear. I purr a little. "But I dont want to let you go rollo~♡" I think I might have cause him to have a stroke cause he then started to blush and have troubles speaking.

I smile and then headed to my closet and pulled out a few nice clothes as I slowly remove my dirty clothes. Earning a stare from chrollo and another set of eyes behind me on the bed. "Geez take a picture it'll last longer." I sarcastically say. Then I heard a click noise and turned to see Shalnark holding his phone grinning. I blush as I bend over showing my ass to them. As I grab out clean underwear. I heard another click noise as I glare at Shalnark and now chrollo taken pictures. "Really?!!" They both smile.

I quickly put my clothes on. And sit down on the edge of my bed and pout. They go over to me shal behind me holding me close and chrollo in front of me. They both noticed that I was hard. "Looks like someone is turned on."chrollo says. "N-no besides we need to head out you can fuck me later."they smile. "Alright you said so no backing down!" We got up and got Pairo and headed out.

We walked bit of ways until we where in front of the house. Out in front we see two older teens playing as well as a older blond...girl? Boy? Standing there with them. They turned and looked over. " mama! big brothers!"pairo runs over and hugs them. "This is who saved me." Kurapika looks up to give his thanks and realized who they where the two teens where also in shock. "Chrollo...you where the one who saved my son?" I walked over. "No I was the one who saved Pairo. I asked if he can stay since chrollo is the master of the mansion." Kurapika looked kumo up and down. "And who are you chrollo are you getting kids to join your dam troupe now!?" Chrollo laughed and walked over. "This is kumo hes the son of Feitan and Y/n."they all stand there in shock. "Wooh wait what?! Feitan and y/n child eh?!" Kumo stands there in confusion. "I am so confused right now so um Kurapika-san? Are you a girl or a b-" chrollo walks over and covers my mouth with his hand. "He is a boy dont mistake him for a girl...he will snap trust me I no."

"So you decided to go along with kumo to see us."I mean makes sense." Chrollo stands there and sighs " well that and to protect Kumo. You see kumo shalnark and I are in a relationship. They all went in shock. " you do no he is like 20 years younger then you right.?" Kurapika raged. I then spoke out. " I'm not a kid also I was the one who started the relationship I love them deeply." Kurapika was shocked at my sudden outrage. " besides age is a number I love them alot." Kurapika then sighs and slightly smiles. " i guess your right  i apologize kumo." I look down then up again. I grab chrollo's hand and pull him to Kurapika and take Kurapika's hand. "I no you guys had a fallout in the past and hate each other but this time things have changed you need to let go of the dark past and go towards the future. Shake hands and be friends..." they both stare at me in shock and look to one another. They let out a dep sigh and smile and take each others hand and handshake. "Aw yea! Also creepy pedo clown at 5 o'clock!!!" They all stop and turned there heads to see hisoka. "Why is Hisoka here didnt Y/n banish him? Has she seen him yet" kurapika says in anger. "No she doesn't jo but the rest of us do and that's one of the reasons I came with kumo our world is under attack and we need your help. I'll fill you all in later but first him...." Pairo runs in the house and hides. While we deal with hisoka.

You all turn your attention to the clown. "My it's been quite a while. Oooooh goooon you have grown and matured so much your no longer a little boy." But now theres some new meat for me to play with the child of Y/n is who I want little kumo..." I felt a chill go up my spine. Shalnark and chrollo stand in front of me. " do not touch him hisoka." He then smiles. "Oh? You already claimed him as your play toy. What a shame. Also give me the boy for 1 day and I'll spare your lives you all know I killed you all in another time line. So let me have my way with kumo." Chrollo and shalnark get mad. "Hisoka let them be!" Kurapika yells out and pulls out his chains in anger as I see his eyes turn a bright red. "Wooh" I say in amazement. They all look to me and get distracted as hisoka runs past them to me. They all try to run but are stuck to the ground. " dont tell me this...." hisoka smiles. "That's right bungee gum." "Dam you hisoka....kumo run! Hurry" with that I nod I turn to run but fall on my face and see my leg stuck. " eh?!!"they sit there in panic since they cant move.

" hisoka dont you dare touch him!"chrollo tries to break free but cant. Hisoka walks over to kumo and picks him up. Maybe I should do what I did to your mother in the other timeline and have some fun with you.~♡" chrollo and shalnark knew what he ment and tried to break free. Hisoka then binds kimo up and pulls off his clothes..."my you are wonderful underneath."

I hang there tears in my eyes. I cant move and everyone is watching me in anger and hate for hisoka. " p-please let me go! I...I'm scared....."hearing me cry and saying I'm scared sent chrollo and Shalnark into a rage. Hisoka smirks. Goes behind me and does something with his own pants pulling them down and without a thought rams inside me. I scream in pain and cry. "S-stop it....sobs....i-it hurts....it hurts please stop it!" Kurapika gon and killua stand there in anger that they cant save you either as they fight to break free.

Hisoka pounds me harder that I start to bleed and and go light headed. My body wouldn't move and was limp I was like a broken doll. Hisoka finally trusted deep into me cumming in me and pulling out and looked at his masterpiece which was me. And smiled and got dressed and teleported away letting us all go. Shalnark and chrollo run lover to my now mangled limp body. My eyes where faded. Kurapika runs into the house to grab some towels and hot water to clean me off...and helped redressed me.

I didnt speak one word they knew I was broken mentally and physically. Chrollo was beyond pissed and wanted hisoka's head for harming and touching what was his and Shalnarks. They said there farewell to Kurapika gon and killua and told them all with the other world brings and how hisoka might be working with them. They agreed to help out. And call if there are any news. With that we head home the others noticed that kumo is not well chrollo filled everyone in on what happen even my father who didnt tell my mother of corse. They where extremely pissed.

They laid me down on the bed and laid beside me holding me close " I feel like we let him down." Chrollo says in a sad manner. "I no how you feel." They then held u close and fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------
Well that took a dark turn. Sorry for those who love hisoka. I just wanted to make him take vengeance. Besides he hates the phantom troupe anyways to makes sense why he is doing this. Well let's hope kumo gets better soon.