The kid that's a Kurta

This picture kills me XDDD

No one's Pov

"Damit! why is hisoka back?!" Yelled Feitan while talking to chrollo and the others making sure that Y/N doesn't hear them. "Keep your voice down Feitan you dont want Y/N to hear and know." Shalnark says in a annoyed manner. "So tell me now who was that weird clown guy was?" Kumo says in frustration looking to Feitan. "Kumo, that is Hisoka he was a ass hole who in a different timeline killed the troupe. as well as you. but back then you where only 5. he killed me and you. your mother then managed to beat him. and begged and wished to bring us back and have a world without hisoka and the chain user." kumo stands there in confusion.

 "Okay who the fuck is the chain user.?" they stand there. "don't worry about him he's living happily with his boyfriend and two adopted sons." Chrollo says and laughs. kumo stands there even more confused.

Feitan walks over to kumo. "Kumo take off your choker." kumo took his choker off showing a scar around his neck. feitan then removes his coat and bandana showing a similar scar on his neck. "these scars are the scars of how we died. the others have them to. Hisoka sliced our heads off thats why we have these scars." kumo looks to everyone else. then to shalnark. "Shalnark....how did you..." shalnark turns his head away. he reaches over for a cloth on the table and takes a water bottle and pours it onto the cloth and holds it to his face. wiping away make up thats been covering it. showing a burns, scars and bruising around his mouth and nose. " he caused a fatal blow to my face killing me instantly." kumo's face turns pale seeing shalnark like that. 

Kumo tears up. "so this basterd basically ruined our lives." they all nod. "However Pakunoda and Uvo died to someone else but he doesn't matter to us anymore." feitan says Kumo looks to shalnark. and runs over to him holding him. "How could he do such a thing you have such a handsome face pouts. i love you no matter what. so why do you cover it?" they stand there. "Well because of your mom she doesnt want to remember and she blames herself for our death." i look down. "Oh... poor mom she's suffered more." they nod.

Kumo. stands there and speaks out. "But were now stronger now and im older now to and have trained with you as well." they glare at me. and chrollo gets mad. "Kumo! this man is highly dangerous. especially if he's working with these foes from the other world. he'll be after us again." kumo backs up. "I...so your saying were weak." "Thats not what im saying were im saying no to fighting him. im doing this to protect your mom..." with that kumo gets mad. and punches chrollo. "Enough of talking about my dam mom! it's pissing me off! i get it you loved her im sure you all did. just fucking let it go! you told me you loved me shal did as well. then why toy with my emotions!." with that Kumo runs out of the mansion. 

"Kumo! tsk damit." everyone glares at Chrollo. "That was um." phinks say but stays silent. "Shalnark go after him he'll listen to you." with that he runs out to find Kumo. "everyone you can go back to your rooms." they nod and head to there rooms.

Meanwhile Kumo walks threw the woods. and see's the kid he saved sitting there. "Ah here you whats up kid. um im sorry about your family." the kid looks up at me. "No i was actually alone i ran away from home my two older brothers where being loud and fighting i got annoyed and went for a walk and saw the carnival and then from there you no what happend." i sat there "yea i wish i could have helped but it all happened to fast but at least i managed to save you." they both laugh. "say if you want since its late why not stay the night and i'll bring you home tomorrow." he thinks for a moment, 

"It is late i guess but do you have a phone. i want to at least call them letting them know im alright." i smile " yea of corse lets go back." i get up and hear someone behind me i turn to see shalnark. "ah there you are. oh its the kid you saved earlier." the kid hides behind kumo. "It's alright he's my boyfriend and is fun once you get to know him. Hey shal this kid is gonna be spending the night and going home tomorrow morning since it's getting late." shal stood there in shock, "uh boss wont be to happy." i look at him. "so what i dont care." "still mad at him. well makes sense well lets go." 

with that we walk back to the mansion and enter. " everyone looks at us and to the kid beside Kumo. Chrollo looks to the kid and back to kumo and raises his eyebrow waiting for a answer. "Chrollo this kid will be staying the night and going home tomorrow and its getting late and i don't care if you say no. end of story." chrollo. smirks. "Sigh fine but i was more gonna say its your responsibility then to watch him." i smile. "Thanks chrollo" with that i give him a kiss on the cheek. "oh right phone" kumo walks over and grabs his phone and hands it to the kid. "Here you go." the boy smiles and calls his mom. 

"Hey mommy y-yes sorry something happened i managed to get a place to stay i met a boy close to my age. well he's a little older then me but he took me to his house he's nice. yea i'll be leaving early morning. you can tell big brother Gon and Killua to stop freaking out and that im alright." kumo noticed a slight change in the atmosphere and looked at everyone else in the grow in shock. "eh? g-guys what is it." they stay silent. "yup bye mommy love you." with that the kid hanged up. "Kid i want to no what is your name?" said Chrollo. "O-oh uh im Pairo Kurta. My parents are Kurapika Kurta and Leorio my brothers are Gon and Killua." 

Chrollo stands up. walks over "i see fate has brought us to meet again chain user. Kumo tomorrow im coming with you to drop your friend Pairo off. it's been a long time since i met with them." Kumo looks to chrollo and to Pairo. "Chain user? your mother is the chain user?! oh shit"

What a strange fate... hisoka returns and now reunion with Kurapika Kurta also known as the Chain user. what will happen next i wonder.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOOOOOSH Kurapika, Leorio, Gon and Killua are gonna be shown up next a reunion of eneimes is about to go down. also yes i made Kurapika name his son after his childhood friend. i can see it happening tho if he had a son.