Halloween Special! Happy Happy Halloween

I have to admit this picture of Wolf Kumo and Prisoner Shalnark is adorable it took me a total of 4 hours to draw.

Kumo's Pov

I sneak down the stairs to the living room and try to sneak some candy thats meant for the party tomorrow. as i get near the table i hear a cough from behind me. i turn to see Shalnark and Chrollo sitting there staring at me. "Eh heh i was um. sleep walking?" they raised and eyebrow. "Kumo you no thats all for tomorrow right. if you have one now you would want more after just wait till tomorrow." i let out a dreaded sigh. "But guys i want one little piece pleeeeease!" i could tell i was annoying them cause crollo's eye twitched and Shalnark was fidgeting with one of his Antenna's.

Chrollo and shalnark both get up and walk over to me. "i um...Hey look it's Kurapika!" with that i turned grabbed a hand full of candy. and bolt to my room. i run up the stairs but Chrollo was already at the top. i turn around and see shalnark. "God Damit! guy's if you love me you will allow me to do as please?" "yes we love you but right now candy is more important, hand us the candy now Kumo." Chrollo says in anger.  i pout. then look to my left and smirk i run to the railing and jump on it jumping down from the stairs. and run to the kitchen. 

I go in and was greeted with the other troupe members. (minus y/n and Feitan there actually our on a date) "Fuck" was the only thing that i was able to say. as they all start walking towards me. "Kumo return the candy. shalnark wrote us saying you took the candy." Uvo says in a deep voice. "Meep" i back up as i notice them coming closer. i noticed shadows behind me. i jump in the air doing a backflip and jump over Chrollo and Shalnark who where about to grab me. 

"Ha missed m-" i noticed a needle on me...."Damit when did you put this on me Machi!." i go to pull it off but she quickly pulls me over. i pull a lighter out and burn it and fall and land on my feet i run out of the mansion. "Damit Kumo!" they all yell. " I cant believe im calling him." chrollo pulls out his phone and calls up someone. " Hey i need your help with something."

I make it into town and hide behind a building. and smile. "yee finally i get to have some candy." i go to open it up and put it in my mouth but then chains surround my body and pull me away. "Whaa h-hey!!! i want my candy!!!!" i look over. "Dont tell me Chrollo called you." i look over and see Kurapika holding me down with his chains while Gon and Killua gather the candy i took and put them in the bag giving them to leorio. "I heard your disobeying there rules and stealing the party candy." i roll my eye's "ugh its just candy!!! theres plenty of it!" i pout. "Your being a greedy brat kid. you no come on let bring you back home. if you do this again im gonna kick your ass." i stay silent. 

we arrive back to the mansion. i look over and everyone was standing outside arms crossed and angry. i then noticed that my parents where back and they where pissed. "We have brought him back unharmed." kurapika says and unchains me. i stay silent. "Kumo you no your in so much trouble you caused such a hassle with everyone and even Kurapika's family. What do you have to say to everyone." i kept quiet. "i walk pass everyone and silently walked to my room. locking the door. 

"Sigh thank you again Kurapika. and sorry for dragging you into this." chrollo then bows. "Yea yea see you all at the party tomorrow." with that he walks away. 

No one's Pov

the rest of the day goes one and Kumo hasn't come down after what happend. the others then started to get a bit worried. Shalnark and Chrollo decided to see if they can get him to come out. "Hey Kumo is us. can you let us in? we just want to talk." chrollo says in a soft deep voice. no answer or reply was heard. they grew more concerned. chrollo pulls out the spare key's to the door and unlocks the door and they both walk in. 

kumo was laying on his bed holding a teddy bear. tears in his eyes. the sight of him like that was cute but heart breaking. we closed the door and walked over to him. "Kumo come on you need to eat something. lets g-" shalnark reaches out to touch kumo. but kumo slaps his hand away.he then glares at shalnark. "Don't touch me." shalnark sat there in shock he's never acted out of even him before even when they argue this was the first time that he is truly mad.

Chrollo then gets mad and grabs kumo and pulls him up and slaps kumo hard across the face. Kumo then looks to chrollo. and snaps out of it. "I-i....sobs. I'm sorry...." with that kumo returned to his normal self. shal and chrollo then hold him close and softly kiss him. "Come one Kumo its dinner time everyone is waiting for us." with that we all head to dinner and spent the rest of the night together.

The next Day

Was finally halloween Kurapika and his family arrived along with the other guests and the party begins. and Kumo finishes getting dressed and puts on his wolf ears and heads down stairs with chrollo and shalnark as they hand me the candy bowl. "This is for you babe." with that kumo's eyes sparkle and smiles and digs in happily. "Soo yummy! candy and food. om nom nom!" they both stand there and smile. "I think we broke our boyfriend shal." "Nah he'll be alright." 

"Hey Chrollo who's funny joke was it to make a fruit punch with red eyeballs one it that says Kurta eyes on it huh?!" "Actually that was not me...." I did it Kurapika-san sorry!" Kumo says while stuffing his face. "your lucky your a kid and if you werent dating Chrollo and shalnark you'd be dead." "Im not scared of you Kurapika the only person that can scare me is my parents.....and Chrollo.......and the rest of the phantom troupe."

They all smile and laugh a bit. "no arguement there just dont do it again alright kid." i smile. " Ok kurapika.!" 

-----

With that the party goes on and Kumo gets his candy. oh and by the end of the day he gets a bad stomach ache. as chrollo and shalnark comfort him while saying "told you not to eat so much".....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well there you go halloween special what did you all think about it?  

.....

regular chapter comes out tomorrow or tonight depends on how i feel.