Chapter 12-Two Truths One Lie

Next chapter hope you enjoy ❤️❤️❤️💩

~Laura

Another Friday. Who knew it would come so quick.

I woke up really early. I got up around 4:30. So I decided to surprise Ross and walk to his house.

He only lives a few blocks away honestly. I tell my parents and grab an orange heading out the door.

As I walk I peel my orange. While walking I felt nervous. Like something will change. Or that it'll be awkward.

I can't believe I said that I would practically have sex with Ross! I mentally face-palm myself.

I take my phone out with my headphones and listen to "I've Just Seen A Face" By The Beatles.

I knock on the door taking off my headphones. Ross opens the door shirtless.

"What do you want?" He rubs his eyes. "Oh sorry Laura I-" "it's okay." I smile.

"So what are you doing here so early?" He yawns stretching. "I thought I could hang out until we leave for school." I say.

"You'd miss me so much you couldn't wait until later." He smirks flexing his arms.

Do have any idea how hard it is to not look at a guys abs or muscles. It's not easy...

Before I could answer Rocky pushes Ross out if the way. "Hey baby." He flirts.

I laugh awkwardly. "Hahaha. Ha." I cough at the end. "Um hi?" I say questionably.

Ross creepily glares at Rocky behind him. I want to laugh but I hold it in. "Come on in." Rocky moves out of the way.

I take a seat in the living room with Rocky following me. "So....Laura." He sits next to me.

"What's up." I turn to him. "Um. I have feelings for you...and I wanted to know if you would go out with me." He tells me.

Is this a joke? Am I being pranked?

"I'll give you time to think about it." He soon leaves. I'm shocked and have that weird feeling in my stomach.

And they aren't butterflies. I feel like I'm going to barf. Rocky isn't bad looking it's just I don't feel that way about him.

I then hear a shrieking Rydel. "OMG!!! Are you going to say yes?!" She startles me. "I don't know. You heard?" I stand up.

"Yup." She says popping the 'p'. "We all heard it." She says. "Except Ratliff of course." She blushes.

"Ross heard?" I ask nervous. "He does live here." She nods. "Riiiggghhhttt..." I trail off.

I then leave our conversation and run upstairs into his room. "Bitch ass motherfucker can suck my dick." He swears.

"Asshole can suck my ass." He says watching TV. "Whatcha watching?" I look at his TV.

"Steve Wilkos. See that ugly ass right there." He points on the TV. "Yeah." I chuckle.

"He molested that guys daughter, and abused her." He says. "And the mother is stupid as fuck." He says. "She never even stopped the shit." He says.

"Wow..." I breath. (A/N a This was an actual episode. In case your confused, the fathers daughter was being molested by his ex wife's husband.)

"I knew you swore but I didn't know you did this much." I cross my arms. "Sorry. I don't usually watch these shows because they always make me mad." He tells me. "And the guy is an asshole." He shrugs.