Chapter 16-Moving In With Love

~Laura

Raini got me a job! Yeah after Ross left me at school I went with Raini to her work. After all he was my ride...

And I happened to tell them I needed a job and they automatically hired me... I'm not complaining though I definitely need the money.

Which reminds me... I have to go straight to the Lynches. I do live there now after all since we couldn't pay the bills anymore...

But Ross acted so weird today. One minute we were dancing and the next minute he was leaving.

I'm going to have to ask what's wrong with him later. "Raini?" I turn to her. "Yeah." She looks at me.

"What does it mean when a guy suddenly gets nervous around and leaves?" I tilt my head.

"Well it depends. Are you close friends with this guy?" She suddenly get interested.

"Yes. Totally. We've even- never mind." I look down. "You've even what?" She gets closer to me.

"We'veevenbeeninthesamebedbefore." I say really fast quietly. "What?" She says confused. "Weveevenbeeninthesamebedbefore." I cover my mouth. "What?" She asks again.

I sigh. "We've. Even been in the same bed before." I finally say. "Holy shit!" Raini yells.

"Do want to get us fired?!" I whisper yell covering her mouth. "You've been on the same bed with Ross?" She takes my hand off her mouth.

"How did you know I was talking about Ross?" I ask confused. "No offense Laura but you realize you don't have a lot of guy friends." She says.

"Then you knew the whole time didn't you?" I look at her nervous and fiddle with my fingers. "The whole time." She tells me.

"Seriously though what do I do?" I change the subject. "Well from what it's sounds like... He might like you." She nods.

"Why would that make him nervous?" I question. "Laura, Laura, Laura. You have to much to learn." She pats my head.

"A confident guy like Ross doesn't just get nervous. He has to like you." She shrugs. "But he use to act confident around me." I hand her my phone and show her our text messages.

"Hmm... But he gave you a nickname. He might've liked you before... So why did he get nervous?" She starts to think.

"I think I know." Raini and I turn around to find Calum.

"He loves you." Calum says with a smirk on his face. Raini and I look at each other.

~At The Lynches

As soon as I got there I asked Stormie where my room was and stayed in there.

Ross loves me? But we aren't even dating... How is that possible?
If so how long has he loved me?

"Laura." I hear my mother's sweet voice. "Yes?" I open the door. "Have you started unpacking?" She asks sweetly.

"I was about to." I fib. "Alright then dear." She smiles. I close the door and start to unpack.

I soon start to unpack my pictures on the floor. "Hey Laura." Ross scratches the back of his head.

"Uh hi." I say awkwardly. "Need help?" He asks. He looks like a sad puppy. Holy nuggets he looks adorable!
How could I say no? Trick question, you can't.

"Sure." I smile shyly.

I hand him some old pictures of my family when he sits next to me. "Is this you?" He smiles.

The picture was me in a Santa hat wearing a diaper and socks. I quickly take the picture and hold it to my chest.

"No." I lie. He just laughs at me while I roll my eyes. "My mom obviously took that picture." I put it away.

"And is this you and your sister?" He looks at me. "Uh yeah." I say.

"We use to be really close." I take the picture and put it back in the box. "Your not going to keep it?" He asks.

"Nope." I go through more pictures. "Why?" He turns to me. "She didn't care about us." I look at him.

"Laura you don't-" I cut him off. "Ross don't." I say seriously. "Sorry." He puts his head down.

I sigh and hug him. I couldn't help it! Don't judge me. "What's this for?" He chuckles.

"I thought I made you feel bad." I say into his chest. "It's okay Laura." He says. "I have to go anyway." He says before leaving. Again.

I fiddle with my thumbs. I don't understand. If he loved me why does he want to leave so much?

~Next Day

~Ross

I've been ignoring Laura all day. I feel bad. I haven't been in class either. She's going to kill me.

I just don't know what to do. It's obvious that I like Laura... But I don't want it to make it obvious that I love her!

I've never loved someone before... How do you show a person you love them?

I'm interrupted out of my thoughts when Dimitri and Leroy tackle me. Not literally.

"What the hell was that for?" I ask annoyed. "Where have ya been?" Leroy pats my back ignoring my question.

"I've been busy with the bet." I shrug. "So how's it going with the nerd?" Dimitri asks. I wince when he says nerd.

"Good I guess." I nod. "I bet Brad is going to try and screw you into losing." Leroy admits.

"I can agree with you on that cuz." Dimitri says. "You should've seen how pissed Brad was after you threatened him. He looked like he was bout' to cut a bitch." Leroy laughs.

"Yeah what the fuck did you do Ross?" Dimitri asks laughing with Leroy. "All I did was push into some damn lockers." I shrug.

"Well he took it more than that." Leroy nods along with Dimitri. "Well I got to go guys." I walk faster to get away from them.

"Bye bro." Says Leroy. "See ya later." Says Dimitri.

I love the guys but they get on my damn nerves sometimes. No wonder why I swear.

"Ross wait up!" I hear a girl voice call me. Sadly to my luck it was Maia's.
I continue to walk.

"I see how it is." Maia says playfully catching up with me. "What do you want Maia?" I pay attention to the hallway.

"Nothing. I actually wanted to apologize." She fiddles with her thumbs. "For what?" I look at her confused.

"For cheating on you..." She looks down. "You obviously weren't sorry that you cheated cause your still with the bastard!" I point out.

"I just wanted to say that I was sorry! Damn! Calm your tits!" She looks away.

"I don't have tits the last timed I checked." I rolled my eyes. "Well you acting like a bitch!" She says.

"Wow. That's your way of getting me to forgive you is by calling me a bitch?" I say not surprised.

"I don't care if you don't forgive me. I wouldn't expect you to forgive me." She admits. "I just wanted you to know that." She starts to walk away.

"Fuck." I whisper. "Maia." I say so she can hear me. She turns around. "I forgive you." I say. She smiles and continues to walk.

When I'm about to go back to class I see Brad talking to... Laura?

Why the fuck is he talking to my girl?

______________________________

So this is the end of the chapter... :(
I'm sorry! Happy Valentine's Day lovers! I'm going to now sob and eat ice cream while watching Frozen. #ForeverAlone
And SO sorry for it being short! I have a big day tomorrow but I'll be updating more since I'm on VACA! Yay!
But in all seriousness thanks for everyone's support and love for this story! I still have so many ideas and plans ahead!
So let me know what you think! Byeeeeee!