Chapter 2-I Hate You

Since I had so much fun writing the first chapter. I thought why not write another one? So here it goes... Hope you like it! ❤️

__________________________

~Ross S. Lynch

"What kind of bet?" I say raising an eyebrow now uncrossing my arms.

"A bet that could save your reputation or."

"Or?"

"Break it." He says simply as if it's no big deal.

"Talk to me." I say crossing my arms again.

"Dude be careful." Leroy warns me grabbing my shoulder standing up.

"It's just a bet." I shrug.

"Okay...but if something goes wrong I wasn't a part of this." He says.

"Stop being a little bitch!" Brad says suddenly mad.

Leroy was going to say something back before I interrupted him.

"Just tell me the bet already." I say getting annoyed.

"You have to turn a total loser into the hottest chick in school, get her to fall in love with you, and have her win Prom Queen." Brad smirks.

I hesitate and Brad notices it.

"You win the bet you'll have your mojo back. After you break up after being 'in love.' You'll have your rep back for being an ass." He says smirking putting a hand on my shoulder.

I nod my head at the thought about getting my rep back.

"But..."

Why did their have to be a but!

"If you don't win and you lose... I end up with your rep stealing your old girlfriend. I mean after all, everyone knows I'm the second most badass guy here." He says doing a handshake with Dimitri. Only bringing his ego up higher. "Anyway, I get your rep." He says smirking feeling satisfied with himself...

At this moment I want to punch that smirk off his face.

Fuck I hate that damn smirk. "Deal?" He says putting his hand out raising an eyebrow. "Deal." I shake his hand.

I look to Leroy shaking his head... He should be  happy for me, not disproving me like my parents.

"Okay." Brad rubs his hands together. "Let me, Leroy and Dimitri decide who your lucky girl should be." He says walking away stupidly with Leroy following him. At this moment I wish I was high to make this moment hopefully somewhat enjoyable.

I sigh in defeat and sit back and try to enjoy the same ride I've been on my whole fucking life.

~Laura M. Marano

Math sucks... Even though I'm an A+ student. But here's what I think about MATH... My middle finger salutes you. Honestly math is like my cousin.

No one understands her and you miss so much crap when you don't see her for a day.

Anyway I found the picture on Facebook. Yes, I have no friends on Facebook but that's because my name isn't Laura Marano.

It's the name I've always wanted,...
L-Dawg Marano.

I begin to chuckle catching the teachers attention.

"May I ask you why you are laughing?"

I shake my head no embarrassingly.