Chapter 11-The Past Hits

That's not my edit. But I thought it was just so ADORKABLE! I thought I would share it with you guys.

~Ross

Just so you know. No, I'm not the one who wrote that note...

Sadly...

Laura texted me saying that she wanted to take the bus today so I let her.

I was in the hallway near the water fountain. This is where me and Laura first met.

I smile remembering 'our' moment.

~Flashback

I was wearing a white and blue plaid dress shirt with plain black jeans. I kinda looked like I was going to church.

I also may or may not have had glasses... Luckily my eye sight was better so I didn't need them anymore.

But anyway I was in a rush to get to my first class. Everyone picked on me.

For 2 reasons. 1, I was a freshman and 2, I was a total nerd.

Everyone pushed me around. And one big senior pushed me against the fountain that water got on my pants, so it looked like I just peed my pants.

He laughed at me and walked off with his 'friends'.

Laura was there. She came up to me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I fixed myself and respond "I guess so." I shrugged.

"Those guys are jerks." She clenched onto her brown book in her hand.

"Yeah. So... Y-you wanna hangout sometime?" I asked her. "S-sure." She stutters smiling.

"Cool." I pick up my stuff and leave.

~End of flashback

After that I beat up the senior that picked on me. He was the most popular guy in school.

So I got his legacy after I kicked his ass. So I never had the chance to hangout with Laura.

After a while I met Dimitri, Leroy, and Brad. I kinda forgot about her after that.

I bet she doesn't even know that it was me. But I started bulling other freshman and including losers. And sadly she was one of them.

I didn't want to at first...

I regret it believe me.

~Laura

Surprisingly no one made fun of me while I was on the bus...

Everyone just ignored me. No that I'm complaining.

And I found out Raini was on my bus. So I talked to her the whole ride.

Right now it's lunch and I go my locker and get my lunch.

When I open it I found a rose...

There wasn't a note. Just a rose. It was random yet sweet. I sniffed it and took the rose.

I went outside and say near the small garden. This is where I fell in love.

Where I fell in love with scenery. It was small, simple and beautiful. It reminded me of my...

Vanessa... Why did you leave? I sigh.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Ross asks.
Omg!! Okay just think of this okay! Ross lynch in the sun in front flowers with a fountain in the back shirtless!

Sugar Honey Ice Tea I think I just died of FEELS!

I start breathing heavily and I wheezed a bit causing me to couch loudly. "Are you okay?" He runs to me patting my back.