Chapter 17-Kissing The Bet

Sorry for any mistakes. I'm writing this on my IPod so don't judge... Hope ya enjoy!
P.S. that's my edit and I wanted to share it with everyone!

~Laura

"I don't want to talk to you." I say annoyed trying to get away from Brad. "Just hear me on out." He says.

"I know I wasn't the nicest person to you, but there's something you should know." He continues. "What?" I say rudely facing him.

"Ross doesn't care about you." He shrugs. "What the hell Brad?!" Ross yells coming out of nowhere pushing him.

"I'm sorry but she should know. If you do care about her you would let her know." Brad says.

"Let me know what?" I question Ross. He opens his mouth and then closes it. "Go on Ross. Tell her." Brad smirks.

"Tell me what?" I say through gritted teeth. Ross sighs. "Remember the day you took a shower and I had to tell you something?" He fiddles with his thumbs.

"Yeah." I slowly nod my head. I totally forgot about that. "Well that day I was going to tell you that..." He takes a deep breath. "Go on." Brad crosses his arms.

Ross gives him a quick glare. "You're a bet." Brad blurts out. Ross puts his head down.

I could feel my eyes start to water. "Is it true? Am I bet? Am I a fucking bet?!" I start to yell causing attention to some people in the hall. I could see that Ross flinched when I swore.

Ross finally looks up at me. "Yes." He chokes out. Fed up and sad I walk away wiping the tears from my eyes.

I go to the nearest bathroom. To my surprise to find Maia's minions.
Savannah, Brooke and Riley.

"Laura!" They all say happily in unison. "Hey." I fake a smile. "What's wrong?" Brooke asks.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I wipe my tears. They look at me sympathetically. "Well I have some news for you." Riley smiles.

"What?" I fake another smile. "I nominated you for Prom Queen." She squeals while Brooke and Savannah look at her shocked.

"What?!" Brooke and Savannah say at the same time. "Yeah. Was that bad?" Riley stops squealing.

"Yes." Brooke nods. "Laura we love you but no offense. But Maia hates your guts." Brooke tells me.

Just what I wanna hear at this moment. "Why?" I ask confused.

"She thinks you just want to get in Ross' pants." Savannah says. I could more tears starting to form. Says the person that used Ross to get in his pants and then into some else's.

"Well that's a lie." I cross my arms. "We're sorry Laura. Besides I'm pretty sure Maia is going to kill me as soon as she finds out." Riley shrugs.

"Well, whatever." I shrug. " I suddenly felt to lazy to talk to anyone.
I go into a stall and hear the sounds of their heels walk out of the bathroom.

I was happy to finally be alone... I became very inspired. Even after a horrible day like this.

I take out my brown leather book.
'I hate Ross Lynch. I wish I was right. That he did truly change. But I'd be totally and utterly wrong. I never knew I could have so much feelings for someone. He was the one thing in my life that didn't disappoint me or leave me. But like a real love stories there's an ending. We weren't in love. At least we never he the chance to be. He was just probably in love with the idea of being with me. He didn't really love me like Calum said.
Because off did love me he would've gave up the bet. But no, he has to have his ego get in the way of everything.'