Chapter 4-Do You Like Him?

The video above is the video created by an amazing person, that inspired my story. Hope you enjoy the video and the chapter!
_____________________________

~Ross

As school was starting, I hang out with Brad, Leroy, Dimitri and Maia with her minions.

They all seemed to be talking about a fight between two girls on the bus and how it led up to that point. With Miss Maia the biggest gossip herself telling the dramatic story.

Shocker.

As intriguing as the story was I couldn't get Laura out of my head.

I felt so horrible.

Two days have already gone by and I've already messed things up. I need to make it up to her somehow.

Seeing her big brown eyes full of tears the other day reared me apart to even think about.

I don't want to cause her anymore pain.

There she was.

Well. She actually looked great.
Something about her was a little different.

Haircut?

I simply couldn't put my finger on it.

I sigh now leaning against the lockers.

Maybe it was just the way her true beauty was showing.

The way her hair fell to the side as she opened her locker.

Or the way he sighed reaching for her books.

Maybe it was the way she tucked her hair behind her ear as she put her books in her bag.

She kept one book in particular out.

Harry Potter.

She opened to the page she left off and pushed her glasses closer to her face biting her lip intrigued by the book.

I knew I had to talk to her eventually.

All I could think was about how sorry I felt.

Besides her beauty of course.

I came back to reality when Calum walks in front of Laura. Calum is my only best friend that isn't a popular.

But no one knows I'm friends with him. I truly appreciate him. He's always been there for me no matter what has happened. Trust me, the guilt is built up inside me that no one knows I'm friends with him. Luckily no one messes with him. Friends or not I would still kick their ass if they messed with him.

Calum's locker is very close to Laura's. Which makes me worried knowing he's in the back hallway. Man I have to convince both of them to change their lockers somewhere else.

He stops in front Laura he turns and spots me. He realizes that I was clearly already looking in his direction before he stopped there. He turns to the right and sees Laura now putting her Harry Potter book inside her backpack.

Calum doesn't know about the bet yet. But he surely will soon.

"Yo." Brad snaps his fingers in front of my face.