Chapter 3

The whole day of school went by I had a great stack of work I needed to do Aunt Lucy and me were driving home.

"Aunt Lucy," I asked

"Yes" she responded

"Did you get a student in your classroom who's name is Sebastian?" I asked

"Was this Sebastian a student who's been here?" she asked

"No, he's now his first day was today" I add

"That's odd there was no new student today yes there are a few Sebastian's but there not new to the school much less today" she responded

"Oh gosh am I " I was saying

"Stressed," she said, I nodded "I know how you feel and for that reason I have bought tickets for boardwalk circus it sounds fun and something to take your mind off of this all"

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt" I responded

"Great once we get home one hour then we go to the circus," she said I smiled although I knew nothing could probably take all my work, and Bruce from my mind would work but it never hurts to make an effort.

Wayne Mansion / Bruce Wayne

Jerome had broken in there was no escape.

"Well Bruce we meet again huh you know I was looking at another victim before considering this idea of kidnapping you" three cards slip from his fingers but as I looked closer the one in the middle was no card it was an ID and it was... Janes...

"Keep your handed of her she's got nothing to do with this," I said trying to give him a good betting but his men held me tight. He let out a laugh making me feel useless.

"Bruce is mine kill the butler you 3 come with me" Jerome instructed

"NO ALFRED" but a bag was put on me as was a hand making me incapable of speaking worry rushed through me now he knew she lived he knew I knew her he found my fragile glass.

Aunt Lucy is home / Jane

I finished the last of my homework finally putting the two pages of History homework I had left for tomorrow. I grabbed a bag I had put on my phone and a few other things. In all the time I lived in Gotham I've never heard of there being a circus and it was odd his not one person talked about it maybe nobody ever talked about it. Maybe nobody talked about going or there being a circus.

"Jane are you ready" I heard my aunt called.

"Ready" I walked out she smiled

"Then let's go" she announced.

5 minutes Later

We drove around the city as Aunt Lucy navigated herself from what the tickets said the location was and we did find it except it was odd not your average circus

"Well, this is the place," she said she looked back at me like do you want to go look.

I took a deep breath unbuckling my seat belt. She followed and we both walked down walking to what we supposed was the entrance. When we stopped a man in a painted clown face took our tickets with a smile letting us in and when we were the gate shut. My aunt and I both looked at each other before we held our hands walking closely together. I noticed everyone had a face painted some creepy others sad and some like the average clown or prince joker.

"So where do you want to go first," she asked nervously

Honestly, I just wanted to leave this didn't seem like any average circus "why don't we just walk around once and then exit" she smiled but an amplified voice caught our attention. We walked towards it till we made it to the scenic attraction. There was a man in a red and black hat something called a boom with cannons and knives I looked at the person who hung by there had a tied. He looked oddly the familiar and as I was piecing it all together chaos was heard what looked like police and detectives and Alfred caused running around the whole place but more fear was struck when the cannon blew in all this I hadn't noticed my Aunt was no longer with me I panicked in place until I saw the figure that was hung running I followed my first instinct and followed the person into "The House of Mirrors" there where so many mirrors in all my panic I didn't know where to go I saw a person who I figured was the one I followed in but I was wrong a man in the gun with red hair and a floppy smile smirked.