Prologue

​2967 AD: The world has become over polluted by the 4th world war. It was no longer viable for the people to live as they had before, and we were forced to live underground. Unfortunately this was a short term solution and not long after the
Pollution started to seep underground causing panic to spread amongst the survivors of the war.

2998 AD: the government of Euretra, the colony formed by the survivors of the war, declared that to deal with the imminent crisis, an space station would be manufactured, where the remaining survivors and their offspring may reside until the earth has been restored to its natural state.

3007 AD: The pollution has contaminated the entirety of the soil of the earth and the people are starting to die out, one by one and only one space station is ready. A group of the survivors successfully staged a coup, not wanting the higher government representatives to put their family and themselves on the station and leave the rest of us here to die. The station was renamed L'ark de liberte, and was filled to maximum capacity before shoving off.
The many stories of the hero who wanted nothing but liberty and equality just sound like lies to me. Sort of like the fables and fictions that are read to children before they go to sleep.
Maybe the group of survivors who organized the coup wanted equality at first but something must have changed along the way. .
Ans soon the station was launched, the group of survivors that staged the coup, now calling themselves the lumier, divided the station in two. The lower part, the Tenember or ten as I like to call it, where 92 percent of the population was placed and forced to work in the air cleaning facility where the air from earth was drained slowly from earth. The air in ten became increasingly toxic every day but before it became critical the lumier invented a cure to the poisonous substances being inhaled. All minor could receive free shots but all adults would have to clean 250 cm squared of air within the facility to receive a shot that was only renewable biweekly.
The upper part of the station, the lumineux, is where the lumier and their descendants lived in opulence.
We are presently in 3117 AD, and it has been 100 years since the launch of liberty and I regret to say that liberty is a concept that I am not familiar with