Chapter 8

Chapter edited by a_complicated_life
http://w.tt/1JnLdse

Lyla Fox P.O.V

"Father has crossed me for the last time. Yes, after years of being belittled by him, I will take revenge, and I won't be merciful. Father has to die."

How? I ask myself. He always has guards around, even when I'm with him, and I can't poison him; they will know it was me. I want to live more than I want him to die.

I'm the future; I can't die.

"Hahaha," the jailed their future . They don't even know, the fools.

I creep around and put myself in fetal position and repeat my mantra; " I'm the future and they will die , I'm the future and they will die, I'm the future and they will die." And, as I repeat my mantra for what seems like an eternity, I hear a knock on the door.

Its the guard in charge of my section. He should be the first to die, I think. He says, "Your father asks for you."

I think to myself, No. Father should die first.

As I walk, I enter Father's white room and see Kai Storm attached to a chair.

And I say, " Oh what, now you are going to kill the two remaining mistakes to my genius discovery?"

Father smirks, but I see a twitch of fear in Kai's eyes.

"Of course not darling. If my father taught me anything, it's that nobody kills a Fox, not even a Fox."

I sit in the chair next to Kai. " Well I learned from grandpa that I was special. You should maybe learn a few things from him."

Father says, "Well, he had a soft spot for you, but that is not why we are here."

"What are we here for then? Are you going to kill him to prove another point?"

"No, I'm not, because knowing you, you'll do something stupid. I had a talk with Mr. Storm here, and we both agree that your experiment should remain in the past."

He sighs, and then says, "But, as I am merciful, I will allow you to keep him as a lab rat." He smirks and then leaves the room.

Kai starts to shift uncomfortably in his chair.

So he says "So what now?"

I can't think for a moment. Yes, so what now? "I make father pay."

He smirks and asks, "And how do you plan to do that?"

"It's none of your business," I answer him.

I get up to leave the room and, as I'm about to pass through the door, he says, "What if I could help you with that?"

Hi guys hope you like the story 😊😊😊 IM conflicted I don't know I should continue this story or not what do you think ?