Chatper 5

Chapter edited by a_complicated_life
http://w.tt/1JnLdse

As I am waking, up the next course in my life seems abundantly clear; I must take revenge. And not some petty revenge, like "he stole my candy, so I will steal his".

This is life, but they have made it a movie where all of us Tene are just extras in their gruesome horror movie where our death is simply meaningless to the plot: where is has no repercussion on the plot, where we were written to die.

We will not, but they will.

This is the dawn of a new era, where life will not be a movie; where there is no protagonist or antagonist, where we are neither black or white. We will all be grey; the grey of life, and our only distinction will be our shades.

As I've read before, to build anew there must be destruction.

I have no bloodlust, no gruesome agenda. I wish not to crush, but only to build. Alas, those who cannot live in my new world must die in their old one. That is President Fox's mantra and I shall make it mine and preach it to the dawn of my victory.

I've felt this storm of emotion; I cannot only stand and think about all the good words or think about the the good thoughts. I have to act. A revolution is not in the hand of indoctrinating leader, but in the hand of his indoctrinated flock. The people shall listen to the good word and do the good deeds. As I've learned through years and years of submission to the Fox administration; if your purpose is righteous, then so are your actions.

I finally get up from my mother's bed and place her in dignifying position. I go to the back door, take my laser gun, and put it to maximal power. I shoot her lifeless body, and she turns to nothing but ash.

She was too good for this world. I shall bury her in a world that she deserves; in a world that deserves her.

Throughout her life, she never ceased to love and always dreamed to go into the soil of Mother Earth. I collect her ash and place her in a urn. I would never have let them simply throw her body in space like she was garbage condemned for eternity to be space debris.

In 3 days I will have to go back to their lab in Tene and, if everything goes well, President Fox won't miss the opportunity for a photo. Then I shall start to plant the seeds that shall blossom in my revolution.

I must take lumi and, if earth is viable, bring everyone down. Then I shall bury you mother, and on top of you a beautiful garden of roses shall blossom in your name.

With a last tear that I promised myself to shed, I get up and start preparing