Chapter 1

"Mr. President, They are waiting for you."
I get up from my seat in the waiting room and walk through the auditorium of the new high school, built in my name. As I walk through the halls, I catch a glimpse through the window of a statue of me in the city center. I find it a little small but it is sufficient for now.
I stride confidently into the auditorium and sit in the dean's chair.
"Dear citizens of the terra. It has been quite a journey, to get to where we are today. We have been through so much hardship, and it has taken a great deal of time. At one point, in the midst of all the former chaos that is was, I myself often thinking to myself, 'What if I never get to see the day". But alas, here we are and I find that it is my duty to remind the upcoming generations of how we have made it here, thirty years later.

The present

My dad died 10 years ago when the scientific division of lumi was testing their new antidote on lower class citizens they said that making an antidote every week was too expensive and forced the lower class workers to be their's test lab rat for them, my father was one them and after too many death there was an uprising and and they deiced to take only voluters after that unfortunately my father died before they chose the more civil ofttion its just me and my mom now
today is my 19th birthday but its not a good one I got sick last mouth and couldn't clean enough air to get an antidote my mother did double her shift but she couldn't get two so of course she lied to me and told me that she beg her boss and got a loan and brought a second one in the black market but she getting sicker everyday
I went to the great archive yesterday and her symptom are the same as the first tenebre inhabitants if this is true she only have several day left to live
I must do something my mother is the only thing I have left in this world. I cannot let her died not because of me I will not let them take anything from me not anymore
I run to the 32nd street the turf of Ronnie Pike the head of the black market rumors has it that he can smugul anything even people into lumi but like I said its just a rumors
as soon as I get into the street im knock out I wake up in this warehouse
tied up to this chair it hurt is a bit too tight around my wrist I look around and they're these 3 men looking a me smiling maybe I shouldn't have come here I think to myself and there this voice this tiny voice in my head who usher dont be afraid
suddenly their a boom and I spot ronnie he's pretty easier to spot whith his red like fire hair and his dusty suit my mother used to tell me that earth the place we all come from supposedly used to be filled with all kind of people people with fire hair like ronnie people with golden hair and people with auburn hair whatever this word mean and people with dark hair as dark as the sky in tene roonie is the only person I know with fire hair and most of the people I know have brown or auburn like my mother say and only 2 people in the entire sub ark level have golden hair so to think that the world was filled with them is incredible .
ronnie come and says to me 'what can I do for you Kai '
and I say 'how do you know my name'
'oh I know everyone name ' he says 'that how I get to stay on top now we are not here to talk about me ' I don't say anything 'a little bird told me that you have son antidote problem'
'how do you know ' I say 'like I said before I know everything' 'but you see as much as I can sympathise with your predicament if I could say so myself' he chuckle ' in this world is donant donnant' its an ancient language for give me and I give you but do you have enough to pay me ' he look me up and down and then get really close too close and whisper to my ears in the most creepy fashion 'I dont think so'
'I do' I say in almost a desperate cry he chuckle again and say 'well then humor me ' I try ro reach my pocket and I can't they are all starring at me struggling to get to my pocket the rope is burning and burning my skin in the process and when I finaly reach it tis empty
as my face turne white I turn at ronnie and give him a death stare he burst into laughter and hold a small poach in his hand my poach 'Oh is this what you were looking for im sorry but it does not cover the fee for an antidote but I think we can work something out ' chocked as I 'this is my mother wedding ring its one of the last ring in tenembre it worth more thant all your junk' I shout in a fit of rage 'ohlala fire doesn't kai mean fire in another ancient language' he snif deeply and in another creepy fashion says 'I like it but careful little one too much heat can get you burn' he start to walk behind me and unty me and finally says 'now do you want my help or not '
I dont think i want but I need it but really all I want is to go home I secretly think I want to forget this ever happened but I so desperately do i think 'yes ' I say with a conviction I don't know how I mustered and he smile always in his signature creepy fashion then we have deal he shake my hand and say 'come back tomorrow and we can talk business'