Chapter 6

In the morning I was woken by a whisper close to my ear.
"Good morning honey..."
I opened my eyes and tried to realize where I was and where this greeting had come from.
I am in Denmark with mum. With her old school friend and her son. Her son! Her son who wanted to make a pass at me...and he finally caught me masturbating with our electric toothbrush and blackmailed me.
I slept with him.
And now...
"What are you doing here? If my mom catches you here!" I whispered startled. Then I noticed that we were spooning and he had both arms wrapped around me, one hand on my ribs, the other under my navel.
"She will not. You didn't come home until 4 a.m. and you were definitely not sober. Besides, they sleep downstairs, I'm sure they could use some sleep after their long night..." he breathed into my ear and his thumbs circled slowly.
I noticed that we were still naked.
"Oh" was all I could say.
"So, Santa brought the presents tonight...I would like to give you mine..." he growled at my ear, at the same moment I noticed that something hard was digging into my lower back.
Before I could say anything, his hand moved up my ribs and embraced my chest, while his fingers of the other hand drilled into my crotch.
"Chris, please don't..." I started to say, but he sucked on my neck, his fingers slipped back and forth in my wet vagina and suddenly he penetrated me with one.
I gasped excitedly and quickly put one hand in front of my mouth, but Chris pulled it away.
"Noo...I want to hear your voice tremble" he whispered, then he massaged me inside.
"Ohh...Chris...why...." I stammered, but I could only close my eyes with pleasure and even though I secretly knew it was wrong and I wasn't really interested in him, I wanted more.
I reached back and pressed him even tighter against my bottom. Meanwhile he had put two fingers inside me and slid agonizingly slowly out and in again.
Finally it was enough for me, I turned to him and pressed myself against him so that he groaned and grinned triumphantly at the same moment. Then he turned me on my back and we started to kiss...
Our tongues curiously played around each other and Chris' breath accelerated as he kneaded my breasts. A shaky moaning escaped me, which made him slowly stroke his hand down to my crotch and skillfully played around my clitoris.
I wonder how many girls it took him to do this so well...