Chapter 3

Jerkily I turned off the toothbrush.
"Chris! What are you doing here?" I asked slowly, staring at him and was paralyzed with fright.
How long had he been standing here? What had he seen? Did he even notice what I had done? Well, nobody lies in bed with a pleasantly distorted face and a soft sigh...
"If the door to the closet is not completely closed, you can hear noises in my room. I wanted to check if everything is okay with you," he said and looked at me.
"Um, yes, everything is fine," I said quickly and noticed that I was lying in bed, still with my legs slightly spread, rather suspiciously.
"I can see that," he said with a frightening tone, which explicitly said that he knew exactly what I had done.
"I only have a massage thing because I have sore muscles in my thighs, yes, because I did such a hard core workout the other day...that's why..." I tried to talk my way out of it, even though I knew that nobody would buy such a thing.
"Oh really?" he asked, which was more of a rhetorical question, and pulled the blanket away from me. I was wearing underwear, but I was twice as embarrassed that he saw me like that.
"Well, your mother will be surprised what you do with your toothbrush," he said and turned to leave.
"What? Well, nobody uses it anymore... but, wait! Please don't tell her, Chris," I whispered pleadingly and panicked at the same time.
"There's nothing wrong with it, everyone has their needs and if you can't satisfy them with someone else, you'll have to do it alone..." he said with an almost creepy, friendly expression on his face and fixed me.
"No, I do...but...what do I have to do so that you don't tell her...?" I asked carefully, because somehow I had a bad feeling about it.
Chris laughed and came slowly to the bed, stopped for a moment to think and then sat down next to me.
"You remember our nice conversation on Snapchat the other day?
Oh God. Please God, not what I think. Anything but that...
"You are beautiful" he breathed and his hand slid back up my knee, up to my crotch and pressed his index finger lightly into it.
"Uh, thank you...could you please take your hand..." I said stretched, but before I could take his hand out of my crotch, he pushed me over the bed with a jerk, his hand in my crotch dug under my panties and kissed me.
"Mmhm!!" it only came out, I tried to push him off me but with his other hand he held me tightly. On one hand I didn't want anything from him, but I noticed how good his hand felt in my crotch.
Then he whispered very close to my ear:
"Let's make a deal: you give me your virginity and I won't tell anyone about your self-love action..."
Of course it was...
"What?! Hmm..." I replied thoughtfully.
"Think about it, if we had a relationship you wouldn't have to do it with your toothbrush. We could have a few good moments in bed together..." he said with such a frightening smile and looked deep into my eyes.
What to do? Compared to that, it would be less bad if my mum found out about my escapade than to prevent it by losing my virginity. But thinking that she would probably tell my dad as well, I could never look her in the eyes again. Probably they wouldn't take me seriously anymore and God knows what they would think of me...
So as it looked, the loss of my virginity outweighed.
Also, after our stay here, I would have to see Chris for a long time until hopefully I wouldn't have to see him anymore, which means I wouldn't have to sleep with him forever to shut him up.
Maybe I could even stop him from doing so or even hold him off until our departure, so I would keep my virginity after all?
"Mm...okay..." I said slightly resigned and looked down.
A satisfied grin flitted across his face, then he got up and went to the door.
"Good night, sleep well..." he said and then he was gone.
Ah. You. Saints. Shit! What the hell did I just agree to?! I should have SEX with a guy I'm not in love with, not talking about him, not loving him? so he wouldn't tell my mom that I masturbated because I'm at the age when you're like that but you don't necessarily have a partner? God, this must be a nightmare, I am sure it is only a dream...
Two days later it was Christmas Eve.
Early in the morning I had showered: when I went back to my room to get dressed, wrapped in a rather tight towel, I almost dropped the towel because Chris was again in the room unnoticed.

"Is there no key to lock the room?" I asked slightly annoyed.
"Good morning, shall I dry you off?" he asked me.
He was not serious...
"No thanks, I can do it myself" I replied with a smile.
"I saw that yesterday." now he smiled too.
Embarrassed, I looked on the floor and rummaged in my suitcase for the laundry bag. When I finally found it, I looked for fresh underwear in it, but I found that my beloved mother had only packed three pairs of underwear. That should not be true!
My black lace bra with the matching lace panties, the white net bra with lace ornaments and the matching very tightly cut panties and my black thong (which my friend Alyssa gave me as a 16th birthday present for fun) which I never wear and never intended to wear...
"Damn it!!" I cursed quietly.
"To celebrate the day I would recommend that you wear the white one for us. White is the color of innocence... Black I would wear for next time," said Chris, who was looking over my shoulder.
"Heey! My underwear is none of your business," I said bitingly and put them away.
"On the contrary, I'm the one who will take them off you tonight. Which means that I have a say, of course, speaking of which I don't know what it's like down there, but if you shave it off completely, it's going to be much more emotional...-".
"What are you talking about?" I interrupted him angrily.
"Really, I only recommend it to you...then you are a little more distracted or the feelings of happiness are so great that it doesn't hurt you quite as much when...-"
"You disgust!" I interrupted him again.
The thought scared me, so he had chosen tonight to deflower me...
When he had finally left, I quickly put on my white underwear (as he wished...), black pantyhose, black tight dress from Guess and over it I put on my favourite black hoddie. The Peversling should not stare at me...
Then I took out my make-up bag and put make-up on in front of the mirror: a black eyelid line, dark red lipstick and highlighter.
I looked at myself in the mirror. What was I actually doing here? I had traveled to Denmark with my mother. To her old school friend and her son, who for whatever reason got into the head of wanting to sleep with me (and as far as I understood him, not just once). He has a girlfriend, he is 5 years older than me and has only seen me personally twice. I told him explicitly that I don't want anything from him, let alone want to sleep with him. And yet I am here now, here in this apartment and tonight on Christmas Eve he wants to sleep with me.
And all this just because he accidentally caught me masturbating and now wants to blackmail me.
With all the pervy moods you have, that was too much.
The day went by fast, way too fast, the preparations for the evening were fun, especially decorating the fir tree. Inside the house it smelled of food and cookies, outside it started snowing again and I watched with panic how the presents came closer and closer...
Please dear God, let him forget it, or at best, let it all be just a bad nightmare.
And then it was 7:00 o'clock. Dressed up and hungry, we were all sitting at the table.
"Well, enjoy your meal: bon appétit," said my mom and Marlene. I tasted a little bit of everything, but I couldn't really eat anything. Besides, Chris was sitting next to me again, which made me quite uncomfortable. I hope he kept his hands to himself...
And as if he had heard it, his hand slipped under my skirt under the table again. That could not be true!
For dessert we had: Shocko-Banana Tart with whipped cream. It tasted really good, but I didn't want to know what a calorie bomb it was.
"Oh no thanks, it's really delicious but if I eat one more piece my bikini figure will be ruined", I said when Marlene wanted to squeeze a piece of tart on me.
„Ah, you'll probably burn that with ease, how about a little walk after dinner," Chris asked with a hypocritical smile, "but I knew this walk wouldn't end up as harmless as a normal one does...
"I'd...uh, I'd love to," I said with a clear throat. Nervously, I ate the piece of tart very slowly, hoping that somehow the walk wouldn't happen, while Marlene thought it was time for the Christmas punch.
At first I just sipped the alcoholic drink carefully, but after it got very warm in my stomach and I noticed that I was getting a little dizzy, I passed out.