Chapter 5

Challenging, he grinned at me and came towards me. With a smile he bent over me and began to kiss my neck, his hands slid to the fastener of my bra, which he simply snapped off with ease. Then he pushed the straps down and threw the bra to the side.
He kissed me further and further down to my collarbone and deeper...
Despite underwear I felt incredibly naked. Both of us were now lying on top of each other, he only in his underwear, only this separated us from what would soon inevitably come back to me. This was not my goal of the day, but this forbidden, slightly sadistic, obsessive feeling had something that turned me on. I didn't want to admit it, but in a sick way I could hardly wait...
Chris kissed my stomach until he got down to my panties. And he went on ! He kissed my thighs, towards my mound of Venus and...
"Hah...-" I tried to pull myself together and not to let myself realize what feelings this triggered in me.
Instead of stopping, he kept on kissing me, his hands slipped up to my waistband and pulled down my panties.
Now I was stark naked.
Now he kissed and sucked tenderly, whereupon I clawed my hands into the sheet with eyes wide open.
He went on and on and faster and faster and I became terribly hot...
"Does it feel good?" he asked, but I was sure that this could only be a rhetorical question, because it was hard to overlook that it felt good.
"Hah..yes..." I sighed.
He bent over me and kissed my neck, while his hand moved to mine and led it to his boxer shorts. I gently let it slide in and touched him there unsteadily and carefully because I had never done anything like that before.
"Don't be shy..." he whispered and carefully put my hand around his limb. Now he gave me little instructions until I understood and did it on my own.
I stroked, stroked up and down, sometimes tenderly, sometimes harder...
"You're doing well, keep going..." he moaned softly.
While I was busy in his boxer shorts, he kissed my neck and caressed my chest. He sucked tenderly and sometimes harder, with his hand moving down to my vagina where he started to caress it. This mixture: his caresses on my breast, my vagina and my hand on his member... I noticed how I got a little wet and I felt a tingling sensation at the bottom.
A short time later, he pushed his shorts down and lay on top of me. Our bodies, stark naked on top of each other...the feeling of his limb on mine, made me feel like I was getting excited. He supported himself with both hands next to my head and started to rub his penis against my clitoris with slow back and forth movements and to push it tenderly. I got so hot, I got so wet underneath and it tickles so excitingly in my abdomen that I had the feeling I would be coming soon.
"Baby, you're so good, oh I'm coming soon, let's get a condom..." he whispered out of breath, tearing open a packet of condoms and putting them on. Then he went on, getting faster and faster...
"Omg, I'm ready..." I moaned softly, begging and so he penetrated me.
I felt him slide in and I opened my mouth in surprise. It felt so incredibly good. I wanted him to continue...
"Ohhh...it feels so damn good! " he also moaned.
"Please, more..." I moaned, looked at him pleadingly and twisted my eyes with pleasure.
He pulled it out a little, only to penetrate it again right away, deeper...
"Please, don't stop..." I sighed pleadingly.
He smiled and repeated it over and over again, the last time he penetrated even deeper and I put my legs around him so it would be even more intense.
"Omg, I'm coming..." I groaned, put my head backwards and twisted my eyes in a frenzy of excitement. I felt a stabbing pain, but he was drowned in the unusual but hot feeling. He sighed and said:
"You're doing fine..."
It was still a little uncomfortable and stung a little with every thrust, then he moaned renewed and came with his lips to my ear.
"Ohh, honey, here I come..."
Then he straightened up a little later and withdrew from me.