A Circular Fight

Nikolai was inside the locker room praying to God to give him strength and courage inside the octagon, he held the cross in his hands as he murmured his prayer. He then ended his prayer and put on the cross necklace, he entered waiting room only to see none other that Pyrrha Nikos inside. He had a surprised look on his face.

Nikolai: "Pyrrha?"

Pyrrha: "Hello again!~"

Nikolai: "What are you doing here?"

Pyrrha: "I just wanted to watch your second fight, seeing how much praise you've been given even after the first fight I'm just dying to find out"

Nikolai: "...I didn't think you found me that special"

Pyrrha: "After that friendly match I knew there was something special in you"

Nikolai: "Huh, never thought that"

Pyrrha: "Come on, let me help you warm up while we wait for your cue"

Pyrrha got the Thai pads going in front of Nikolai, he struck the pads with jabs, crosses, hooks and elbows warming up before the fight. He even got a few kicks in there as well, then the door opened to see the staff and security.

Staff 1: "Let's go kid, the fight is about to start"

Staff 2: "Miss Nikos, shouldn't you be on the VIP bleachers?"

Pyrrha: "Yes but I do wish to see Nikolai fight up close"

Nikolai: "Is that okay with you?"

Staff 1: "...I don't see why not, just stay stray from the camera miss Nikos"

Pyrrha: "Alright!"

Nikolai shadow boxed a in the waiting room as Sun Wukong was walking out of his waiting room.

-scene change-

Oobleck: "Welcome ladies and gentlemen to another fight night! Tonight we Sun Wukong, the trickster of the UFC against Nikolai Boyka, the mule of the octagon"

Tai: "What do you mean by "Mule" Bartholomew?"

Ghira: "Mules can pack a lot of damage with their legs"

Tai: "Oh, well anyways moving on. Sun Wukong is known to be a big time trickster in the ring always having something underneath his sleeves"

Ghira: "That is correct Mr Xiao Long and they don't call him a "trickster" for nothing, he is known for many creative knockouts taking out the likes of Lie Ren and Cardin Winchester"

Oobleck: "Let's see what he has in store for our Russian fighter"

Sun went onto the ring after being checked, he then did some tricking moves impressing the audience. He just smiled and bowed to everyone having a good time.

 He just smiled and bowed to everyone having a good time