Weigh-in: Boyka Vs Wukong (short)

The crowd bustled into the weigh-in line, one by one each seat was filled up. After the past fight with the mysterious fighter by the name of Nikolai Boyka every single MMA fan and reporter was just flaming with curiosity. The reporters flashed cameras and fans spoke amongst each other curious of the next fight ahead.

Nikolai was in the locker room with the others from the Vale division waiting for his call out, he sat on a bench praying to God for guidance and strength, he may have won the first fight of his career but he can't be cocky. His style is diverse but not unstoppable, he knows there is always someone better out there. He then heard one of the staff come inside calling him.

Staff: "Time to come out champ, you ready?"

Nikolai put on his cross necklace.

Nikolai: "Yes, let's go"

-scene change-

The lights turned its attention to the stage as the announcer announced the fighters for tonight's weigh in.

Announcer: "Introducing the challenger! With one win by TKO! Coming from the Beacon Squadron! Nikolaaaaaaaiiiiiiii Boyka!"

Nikolai came out of the lockers walking with the staff, the crowd cheered for Nikolai as he walked towards the stage as he raised his fist into the air. He got on the scale waiting for the announcer.

Announcer: "Official weight: 175!"

Nikolai got off the scale waiting for his opponent.

Announcer: "Aaaaaannnd his opponent! Coming from the Haven division! The trickster of the UFC! The monkey god himself! Sun! "Folklore"! Wuuuuuukong!"

Nikolai then turned his head to see a blond monkey Faunus, he raised his hands up hyping up his fans. He got up onto the scale taking his shirt off and flexing in front of the crowd.

Announcer: "Official weight! 171!"

Sun had a bright smile on his face as he looked towards the crowd, he then got off the scale and faced Nikolai. Sun then brought out his hand to Nikolai to shake which Nikolai gladly accepted.
The two faced each other, no spite, no hate, just as friendly opponents to each other. The two then turned to the crowd hyping them up. The announcer went up to Sun holding his mic.

Announcer: "Sun, you are one of the best tricksters inside the octagon. What do you think of this match up?"

Sun: "Honestly I'm pretty excited for this fight, I saw what this guy can do and I'm very excited to face it myself. Hey Nik! Can't wait to face you in the octagon!"

Announcer: "Thank you sir! We will see you tomorrow night, Sun Wukong ladies and gentlemen!"

Sun then went to the side with his crew as the announcer then walked up to Nikolai.

Announcer: "Nikolai! This is your second fight in your UFC career, how do you feel about your second fight?"

Nikolai: "I just want to say that I thank God for giving me a shot in life, and I like to thank the Vale division for giving me this opportunity. I hope the best for both me and Wukong during the fight"

Announcer: "Thank you sir, good luck tomorrow night! That's it ladies and gents we will see you all tonight!"

Nikolai and Sun shook hands one last time before they left the stage, tomorrow is Nikolai's second fight which he was just eager to be in. Just like he said before: he wasn't afraid, it is just going to be like every other fight.