New Territory

Nikolai woke up from an amazing sleep, he never slept in a softest and warmest bed in his life. He got up from the bed and warmed up stretching himself out, he may not be a gymnast but his father trained him to be an athletic fighter. Nikola then washes up and went to the bank to make a bank account and a very large deposit, he took the case of 50k and went to the bank. It took a while but he finished making his account and his shocking deposit, he then went to the nearest gym to practice. Little did he know it was one of the most popular gym for Vale's finest martial artists.

Ruby POV

This isn't good, Vale is on the bottom of the tier list. We're getting are butts kicked in while Atlas stands on its podium. I walked up to Yang to see her conditioning.

Ruby: "What is the next fight gonna be?"

Yang: "Cardin Vs Nolan"

Ruby: "Okay that's all I needed to know, Cardin is already a try hard fighter so it's something we shouldn't worry about..."

Then I hear the door open.

Third Person POV

Nikolai walked into the gym not really having knowledge of the location itself, he looked around seeing that it was a martial sports gym (Martial sports is like Boxing, Wrestling, MMA so on and so fourth). Nikolai then set his bag down and took out a pair of boxing gloves, Jaune looked at him while whispering to Ren.

Jaune: "Do you know him from somewhere?"

Ren: "No, seems like someone's new to the neighborhood"

Nikolai struck the bag with speed, accuracy and power hitting it with fast jabs and devastating hooks. He then moved on to his kicks, every time he kicked the bag a large *boom* would echo. This attracted a less than friendly fellow to Nikolai.

???: "Hey! This is my bag!"

Nikolai: "It will be just five minutes"

Nikolai then focused on the bag only to be shoved by the man.

???: "Didn't you hear me commie? I said it's my bag"

Nikolai looked at him with frustration, the man went up to his face showing obvious aggression.

???: "What you got a problem with that?"

Nikolai then threw a massive hook to the Brute's jaw making him drop down.

Nikolai: "You need to shut your fucking mouth"

The brute yelled out trying to punch him only to get a side kick to the chest and a backflip kick to the jaw knocking him on his ass.

Nikolai: "If you want to fight then take it to the ring, other than that shut your fucking mouth"

???: "If that's what you want then let's go! You and me in the ring right now!"

Nikolai went up to his face clearly pissed at him.

Nikolai: "So that's what you want? Then what are we waiting for?"

Nikolai and the brute went into the ring, the two put on their mouth guards ready to fight, the brute ran up going for a flying knee only for Nikolai to sidestep and kick him knocking him on his back. He then went to the ground and pound punching the brute to submission until he pushed Nikolai away knocking him onto the floor, Nikolai just did a kip-up as a response.

 He then went to the ground and pound punching the brute to submission until he pushed Nikolai away knocking him onto the floor, Nikolai just did a kip-up as a response