3.

his lips on olive's and his eyes on her.

he bit olive's tongue with satisfaction when he realised meredith's breath was stuck in her throat.

he would absolutely adore to choke her neck just to release that breath.

he always found her interesting.

not the best student or the most brilliant witch, but there was something mysterious and dark about her.

she always carried around her a wonderful silence, wearing it like a cloak on her shoulders.

there was something comforting about her loneliness because it was out of choice not desperation.

he knew the look in her eyes.

he knew pain well enough, but he was usually on the other side of it.

and her eyes, completely focused only at him while he was making out with olive, were screaming at him in complete silence.

it was a sight worth seeing.

olive pulled away and he had the audacity to not move his eyes from the other girl, while she was trying to catch her breath.

olive noticed that.

he knew she always noticed how he looked at other girls but somehow she was able to ignore all that every time he pretended she had his undivided attention.

that was all he could offer her.

and she would fucking take it without a second thought.

his mind was completely absorbed by his plans and his goals and his ambitions.

his body was sometimes hers but mostly was dedicated to different girls, many girls, other girls.

his heart was not even his, how could it be anyone else's?

all she had was his undivided attention for a couple moments and she would take it until she was dead.

and now, the moment meredith comes into the room, his attention is flying away from her and lands on the other girl's hands.

olive doesn't want to stay long enough to see if she will take it or crush it to the ground.

instead, she stands up and takes tom's hand, sending meredith a cold glance before taking the boy she loves in her dorm.

it didn't occur to her at that moment, but his lips were on hers and his mind on meredith.

she would always come second even if there wasn't an opponent because everything she did with tom riddle was about losing.