KuroKen

Haven't posted in a while but I was stuck on what to write and I got an idea sooo. If anyone has any story request just tell me I will try and make them happen.

Kenma's POV

I lived by myselfI because Kuroo made me get a job which then I used the money for a house. I Actully liked the house and today I was sitting on the couch playing a game since it was a boring day. There was a storm outside so I decided to cuddle into a blanket and play games, suddenly the lights when out and I dropped the controller screaming. I was really scared of the dark so I just started to cry and cover my face with my blankets and his.

Ring Ring Ring

I checked my phone and saw it was Kuroo so I instantly picked it up.

Kuroo: Are you ok the lights went out and you are scared of the dark

Kenna: Can you please come over I am scared

Kuroo: Of course I am coming right now

Kenna: Thank you

I waited for Kuroo and after a few minutes the storm got 100x worse. I heard a knock and opened it quickly, when I saw Kuroo I jumped on him so fast. He walked in and closed the door after taking his shoes off, He went to the couch covering us with the blanket and cuddled me.

Kuroo: Are you ok

Kenna:Yes but don't cuddle with me

Kuroo: Sorry *Starts to let go*

Kenna: Tch, Fine but only for today

I heard Kuroo laugh quietly and cuddle me again, this time I cuddled him back since it was warm and relaxing anyways. We stayed like this for a hour and the lights still haven't turned on so I was getting too scared to sleep. Kuroo got up and went to the electrical box to see if he could fix it, after a few minutes I got up with my flashlight since I was scared.

Kuroo's POV

I went to go fix the electrical box but I got lost since it was in his basement. Being the idiot I forgot a flashlight and had to get one. I found the stairs and headed up them when I heard someone running. I went up slowly and still fell somehow which hurt my ankle badly. I went to the couch and saw Kenna hiding in his blankets again but he was shaking and I could see light coming from the blankets.

Kuroo: Kenma are you ok

Kenma: Kuroo *Shines light at Kuroo*

Kuroo: Ah *Covers eyes and falls* Ow ow ow *Rubs ankle*

Kenma: Oh my are you ok *Rushes to Kuroo* Let me see *Shines light at Kuroo's ankle* What happened

Kuroo: I heard someone run and then I fell

Kenma: Sorry I am the one that ran

Kuroo: Well I haven't fixed it because I needed a flashlight

Kenma: Come on let's go

Me and Kenma were heading down to the basement and eventually fixed the lights. Kenma had me lay on the couch and got me some ice to put on my ankle.

Kuroo: Since when were you so kind

Kenma: Oh be quiet I am only doing this because I am scared of the dark and you helped me

Kuroo: You know what next time the lights go off have Lev come over HAHAHA

Kenma: THAT IS NOT FUNNY *Kneels down next to Kuroo*

Kuroo: You and Lev can cuddle on the couch