Part 1-prologue

There was a loud groan that could be heard through the sewer-like area. "Where am I?" A deep raspy voice asked to no one in particular.

A large orange fox appeared out of the shadows of the cell and turned its head from side to side, observing the environment it awoke in. "That god damned fourth hokage. Sealing me, the great kyubi, into a child." It spoke.

"You were sealed into a child Kurama?" The foxes eyes widened as it turned around with all nine of its tails flowing behind its back. "I guess the peace I dreamt of didn't come to fruition." The man who had drawn Kurama's eyes said.

"F-Father!?" The Fox now known as Kurama yelled out into the cell. The man had faded brown hair with two protruding horns from his forehead and a long beard coming from his wrinkled white face. He was floating in a cross legged stance over nine black orbs. But his most abnormal feature was his eyes. They were purple with black rings increasing in size surrounding the pupil.

"What are you doing here?! I thought you died!" Kurama yelled. "I am dead Kurama." The man said calmly. "I am only here in spirit."

Kurama's eyes softened as he said in a quieter tone "Then why are you here now?" The man thought for a moment before speaking. "I don't know why I am here, but it most likely involves Kaguya."

"How does it involve her?" Kurama asked with a bit of fear present in his voice. "I don't sense her husk in the moon. Which means it was summoned back down to earth." the man explained.

"But to do that you would need the rinnegan. No human has the rinnegan." Kurama said in surprise. "Normally, you would be correct. But the Reincarnation of Indra broke the boundaries of humanity and unlocked the rinnegan." The man told Kurama.

"Madara Uchiha." The Fox spat out the name in hate. "So you know him." The man said. "Well either way, we need to stop Kaguyas revival." Kurama stated.

"I think I've figured out a solution." The man started. "I've been watching your container for awhile, four years to be exact. And I'm confident he is the reincarnation of Ashura."

"Go on." Kurama said.

"And I've also found out who Indra's reincarnation is as well." The man explained. "So we use the them to stop Kaguyas revival." Kurama finished for the man. "And if need be, they can seal her away."

"Sounds like a plan." Kurama stated.

So...uh.

That was the prologue.

How was it.

I want to know you know.

Please tell me.