Part 8-Meeting the Uchihas

"Where the hell are those two?!"

The young woman mumbled to herself in an annoyed tone as she made dinner. It was obvious she was frustrated.

"Fugaku! Could you fetch Itachi and Sasuke for me?" The young woman asked a man sitting at the dinner table. He was reading the newspaper without a care in the world. He seemed interested in the contents of it, but put it down nonetheless. "Sure." He said simply.

He walked through the halls of the house and stopped at the front door to put on his shoes. He then opened the door and jumped away in the direction of Itachi and Sasuke.

With Sasuke

Sasuke was closing his eyes and standing in front of a huge boulder in the middle of the forest. Itachi and Naruto could be seen standing a fair ways away.

"Visualize the wave of energy." Sasuke said to himself. "Charge it up...and then...release!"

When Sasuke opened his eyes, he saw a small indent in the boulder about two inches in diameter in front of him. "Yes! I did it!" He exclaimed while jumping up and down. "Itachi! Itachi! Come look!"

Itachi did as told and walked up to he rock and saw the small crater made by the almighty push. "You didn't move your body right?" He asked while examining the crater. "Nope, not even a little." Sasuke answered.

"Hahahahaha!!"

"It's so small!!"

Naruto was on the ground holding his stomach in laughter.

"Is that all the rinnegan can do?!"

"Be quiet you idiot!!" Sasuke yelled back.

Naruto continued laughing as Sasuke grumbled in annoyance. Meanwhile, Itachi was left standing, wondering how these two, who just met, could act so close.

"Well then let's see you do better." Sasuke yelled. "Ok fine." Naruto said.

Naruto closed his eyes and began to focus for a few seconds. When he opened his eyes, they were outlined in a dark orange and his pupils were that of a frogs. He walked forward to the boulder and lifted it up off the ground.

Itachi's jaw dropped at this show of pure strength.

Sasuke seemed annoyed that he was bested so easily, and by naruto no less. "You just wait! When I get better at it, I'll blow you out of the water!" He yelled.

Naruto chuckled, holding up the boulder with one arm and scratching the back of his head with the other.

"Sasuke, Itachi, what is going on here?"

Sasuke turned around along with Itachi and saw Fugaku. He seemed confused, the most likely reason was that a six year old was holding a huge boulder without breaking a sweat.

"Is this a friend of yours?" He asked.

"This is naruto, Sasuke brought him to train with us." Itachi explained while walking up to fugaku.

"Hey there." Naruto said with a friendly wave.

"Naruto... sounds familiar."

"Hey Sasuke, who's the old guy?" Naruto whispered to Sasuke.

"Old?" Fugaku repeated.

"That's my dad." Sasuke answered. "He's the head of the uchiha clan.

Fugaku walked up to naruto and Sasuke. "Young boy, how are you holding that boulder?"

Naruto looked confused. "What do you mean? I'm holding it with my arm." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"I can see that, but how do you have the strength to do it? Is it fake?"

"No, it's completely real." Naruto said.

To prove it, he dropped it on the ground with a crash.

"See." He said.

Fugaku was still a bit skeptical, so he felt the boulder with his hand and gave it a few hits.
He then looked at naruto in surprise, although he hid it well. He also noticed the orange tint around Naruto's eyes, before they faded away and Naruto's eyes returned to normal.

"So why are you here anyways?" Sasuke asked.

"I came to tell you and Itachi that dinner was almost ready, so you better head back before your mother gets even more upset." He answered.

Sasuke grumbled in annoyance, as his training was cut short.

Naruto also seemed upset, although it was more sad than annoyed. To him, it was as if the only people who were friendly towards him were leaving.

Sasuke noticed this sadness and decided to speak up.

"Hey naruto, do you want to come eat with us?" He asked.

Naruto beamed, and he accepted almost immediately.

"Is that alright?" Itachi asked Fugaku as naruto jumped in glee.

"I don't see a problem with it." Fugaku said while turning towards the direction of his fuming wife.

The uchiha compound

Mikoto was nearly done with cooking, with most of the food on the table and the plates set. She was on her way to the table with a pot in hand when she heard the sound of the front door opening.

The first one to round the corner to the kitchen was Sasuke, followed by a blonde haired boy of a similar age.

"And who might this be?" She asked kindly.

"This is naruto, I invited him to eat." Sasuke said.

Naruto stood next to Sasuke with a bright smile on his face. "Hi there lady." He said with a wave.

Mikoto was slightly annoyed by naruto calling her a lady, but decided to let it slip given his age.

"Well go ahead and sit at the table, I'll add an extra seat." She said.

While Naruto and Sasuke sat at the dining table, Itachi and Fugaku walked in the room.
And Itachi being the kind person he was, took the pot from Mikoto's hands and took it to the table.

"Fugaku, you didn't tell me Sasuke made a friend."

"I just found out today."

"You know what, it doesn't matter, just make sure he doesn't say anything about Sasuke's rinnegan."

"I've already set a few uchiha to watch him constantly. If he leaks anything, they'll take care of it."

"Hey, what's taking you so long!?" Naruto yelled from across the room. He was sitting next to Sasuke, and Itachi was preparing another seat.

Fugaku and Mikoto sat at the dining table and naruto was bouncing in his seat, waiting for the food.

"I'm starving." Naruto said as Mikoto lifted the lid on the pot.

Naruto leaned forward to get a view on the food in the pot.

"This...isn't ramen."